Cloud's Shenanigans

Glad to see this killer og greening back up and growing again always been one of my favorite strains since kids… you know? This ones just been a rough ride the whole time ive found seeds at this dispensary before and had terrible luck with them germinating this one did had some helmet head fixed it it grew slow then started yellow8ng on me i transplanted it took it down to roots mixed up some goodies threw them in the hole and in she went. Now im seeing pretty green and a half inch of growth in 2 days. Theres hope. Lol…

9 Likes

That plant looks to be ok. Give it time. Ive grown a plant back from like 2 leaves. Ugly but saved it. I almost lost the goji crasher because i was stupid and made one clone. It almost died.

7 Likes

Thanks man its been doing good now. May just take a bit too recover. No way not the crasher we live and learn. Ill be taking clone from this run incase theres any keepers in there

6 Likes

Praying for a cheese pheno. Lol

5 Likes

Let it get bigger and instead of topping it do another clone. Thats what i do non stop. Clone to mother. And flower. But take a cut before flip or like 4 weeks into flower

7 Likes

Or maybe that almost cat piss smell. Had some of that back in the day from a old home grower he called it cat piss but man the buzz on that stuff was killer.

5 Likes

So basically let it grow big enough to just take a cut off main stem?

5 Likes

Jesus, they look so dense, almost like moonrocks.

3 Likes

Well i take a top shoot and clone it. Make sure the clone roots before the mother is flipped. Otherwise youd have to root the clone and revegg it and that takes up to 2 months. But is the mother finishes flowering and you havent cloned it. It could be lost forever. I dont normally keep mothers. If they get any pests it hard to treat a big plant vs a tiny rooted clone. So just before i flip normally i take a clone of every strain i have and root it. Then i so this over and over.

7 Likes

That makes perfect sense and yes a lit easier to deal with a smaller plant then a huge mother.

6 Likes

Alright @PreyBird1 i know youve been using a turbo cloners. What were your methods before uou purchased the cloner?

4 Likes

Im going to seed this mother with herself. Really soon as soon as i get some new growth. Transplanting after a aeroponic cloner can shock the plants and they need a week to get used to tje new enviroment. Insted of hanging suspended in the air. They have to deal with gravity and not running nutrients and air on the roots. But i only need a tiny she-male lol to make a lot of her seeds.

4 Likes

Old school i used tiny pots and soil and plastic bread bags. I would take a cut dip it in rootone root powder put in the small pot of dirt and then take the bag spray inside of it with water. Then make a dome with the sack and twist the sack up under the plant and set it in the sun in 50% full sun. I also did rockwool cubes, root riot cubes, kratkeys non hydroponic method using a floating tray in non circulating nutrient bath.

5 Likes

Awesome sounds fairly easy. Gosh damn pests getting to my outdoor of course no issues during veg may have to chop early as they are already in flower. Damn things

2 Likes

Ive been fighting grasshoppers bad this year.

3 Likes

I read people been struggling with those and caterpillars this year.

2 Likes

Would it even be worth it to try and hold off a bit longer. Feel these have a bit to go yet.

10 Likes