Cloud's Shenanigans

Had a Gelato decide to pop it’s head out of the dirt this evening. Figured I’d make an actual journal for it.

One decided tto wear it’s helmet on the ride out…

No sign of the 3rd yet…

Much love peace.

13 Likes

@PreyBird1 here you are brother let’s see what kind of magic happens with these autos. Went with autos as I wanted to see how a few of them grew before I switch to photos… peace.

8 Likes

Going to go with 24 on then switch to a 18 6. Any objections speak now or forever hold your peace.

6 Likes

Well we shall see then ha! Nice to have you on the forum! :+1:
Get ready to learn! :man_teacher:

7 Likes

Keep an eye on those seed shells if they dont pop off there trouble. You have to very very very carefully remove them.

6 Likes

Planned on taking a look later and if not tomorrow. Will see if I can get that helmet off without causing any brain damage. Let that thing grow.

5 Likes

Just want to take a moment and thank @automatik that’s a1 service buddy. 1 day at my door. Granted I’m not too far off from you. Highly recommend!

Let’s see what these lemon bears (lemonstar / rabid runtz) are about. Hope everyone is having a lovely day and or night! Much love peace.

8 Likes

Thanks for your support and have a great day. Miss hanging with everyone. Peace

Automatik

11 Likes

@automatik kicks ass @cloudkandy i got a lot of seeds off his seed bank! Great guy! Gets growers a fair price for genetics.

8 Likes

Thanks for your support. Have a awesome day.

4 Likes

Rip to the little one with the helmet. This other Gelato is sure tiny. (These were the seeds that did not appear to be very good seeds from ilgm) so I did nit have my hopes up too highly. Supposed to be others on the way just have nit seem them yet… as for the lemon bears 2 of 2 have tails. We shall see what happens. Have a great night everyone.

7 Likes

Looks ugly, but 100% survivable, one coty gone, two real leaves…she coulda survived, walking in circles to the left and twitching every third step…but killed it nonetheless like a black swan.

7 Likes

Good to see you here! I need to start my seeds but homework has been crazy!

5 Likes

Thank you and I hope it all comes to an ease here soon. If nit hell throw some seeds down this summer and let em go! :wink:

4 Likes

Both lemon bears have made their appearance and a much healthier one then the Gelato. Just a bad run with those girls.

6 Likes

An unfortunate un expected move happened. I’m at new place lost a few pieces of equipment along the way… and a couple babies. Cheers to starting over! However we still have 1 Gelato and 1 lemon bears in the worxx. Hope everyone is well. Peace.

8 Likes

Gelato

Lemon bears

5 Likes

@nacho151 always showing love since day 1. How’s your grow going brother?

4 Likes

I have a feeling this lemon bears is going to be a decent little plant.

9 Likes

The plants are looking good! :+1:

6 Likes