Cloud's Shenanigans

It’s growing good.

5 Likes

Because why not. I like making stuff. If yall have any suggestions on carbon duct fan set up and any good mylar in a bigger roll etc. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

7 Likes

@Slym3r your grows are amazing dude. Appreciate you stopping by.

6 Likes

Hey your going to grow just the same. It just takes time and practice. Don’t give up. Always learn everyday. And remember there’s always another seed to be popped.

Thanks for your kind words…

6 Likes

Gelato auto

Lemon bears auto

:wink:

9 Likes

Shhh.

7 Likes

You can use panda film. It’s white on one side black on the other. The white side inside your tent I’ll do the same thing as Mylar. And it’s fairly Cheap. Lots of people use it on the walls of their grow rooms. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Have some mylar sheets on the way then was going to grab a roll of aluminum tape or something other

4 Likes

Feel like wrapping this thing I’m going to wish I had at least 3 hands. Haha

4 Likes

It’s like Christmas morning around here. Sadly lights are a ways out yet. Hope everyone is having an awesome week.

5 Likes

4 Likes

@repins12 I read you are the man about hydro. Just a small dwc until I get what I really want. (: cheers mate

5 Likes

@repins12 is all over that hydro stuff.

4 Likes

Just a little update on the auto’s

Gelato

Lemon bears.

9 Likes

Everyone think they are looking okay for 2 weeks old?

4 Likes

I’d say they look great :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Good have been waiting on my lights. Shh… these are under walmart lights until they get here. My other light broke during move. Lol

4 Likes

a start

6 Likes

Where is that third hand at. S.o.b lol

6 Likes

Yall think 2 in foam board would be good to wrap the outside of this?

4 Likes