Cloud's Shenanigans

I have no idea. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Otherwise maybe some mdf board or something just to add some support for ventilation system. And in general I suppose.

3 Likes

Peach cres x temple kush reg fingers crossed.

Double stuffs

Choco chemlatte

7 Likes

Nice.

6 Likes

A Piece of plywood across the top of that structure. Quarter inch would be strong enough to do what you need to do. If you used U-bolt’s to bolt it down to the pipes on top it will strengthen up the top for hanging your lights and then you can put your fan on the outside pulling out of the top and all you will need to do is put a vent or two at the bottom on the sides for intake. :man_shrugging::v:t3:

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully the hardware store actually has what I need this time. Lol

3 Likes

Lemon bears

Woah check this little shit out.

Gelato

10 Likes

Looking good, my friend :v:t4:

7 Likes

@repins12 thanks for stopping by brother.

7 Likes

Lemon bears auto hit them with a small amount of nutrients.

May have been a little early for the Gelato auto… seen a slight burn on a few leaves.

8 Likes

it always makes me laugh when I have a teeny-tiny, brand new seedling that already has a root poking out of the bottom of the cup.

7 Likes

I love drilling extra holes too :rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

@OlyBoy Yeah it reached the bottom of that 3 gallon garbage can I was like woah well ill be damned you little shit go on ahead and grow! Haha nothing wrong with a few extra holes to make sure I can have the watering schedule I want. Cheers brother!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Playing around with the lemon bears… What you think @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @OlyBoy @happilyretired @sssportsmfg @nacho151

7 Likes

What are you trying to do manifold? Or just some fun lst.

5 Likes

Then there’s this bush. Lol Gelato bushy as hell. Very short nodes

8 Likes

I would like to see an even canopy by just some simple lst. You think that’s a start to the right direction?Remember this is an auto so we’re looking at what 8 weeks total on most of those hybrids. Just some fun mainly yes. (:

5 Likes

@automatik you have any pics of one of those lemon bears finished?

5 Likes

I do. I will try to post this afternoon. Thanks

4 Likes