Club Des Hashischins - The Art of Hashishene

Don’t care for messing with water and ice then need to have it dry and crumble up.

I like the Shake, smack and dry seive method.
Totally smokeable when done, no ice No water No Muss No fuss…
Takes ya longer to gather stuff up when done.
A person can make hash out of a half pound of shake or popcorn in less than 15 minutes.
If you still feel you need to go to French’s extreme then by all means use the heat and pressure at the end.
It forms to a ball without this step.

1 Like

@olereynard , @chrisj , thanks for the feedback

yes the water method(water, ice, agitation, settle, extract, dry, press, roll, smoke) is time and energy-consuming.

I have had the water bubblebags for many years and would love to simplify a process to get a nice extract.

is it the dry ice method of 'shake smack dry sieve?

do I still use the filter bags that I use for water extract?

Oh this stays sticky as and only the 3rd extract will crumble, FWIW

3 Likes

No ice whatsoever.
Ziploc and freezer.
About once a day for a week or so I take the zip lock and it’s contents out smack it around a few times. Throw it in the freezer again.

Nice cold day finds me on the porch screening the material.

1 Like

Mmmm, interesting thanks

@chrisj the smoke is pretty good, 3-5 spots lasts several good hours of high. sometimes find myself walking in circles though!! :laughing:
still this is the 2nd wash- I am yet to try the first wash.
I have been using the hot knives to spot the dot :star_struck:

2 Likes

Spent the morning yesterday making some bubble hash, a nice cold day, some chilled music and row row row your boat. Its alot of agitating the trichomes, but worth it. These bubble is from cheese and the smells are already insane. Got just under 20 grams, but still drying.

Happy smoking.

8 Likes

Had a terrible little microscope attachment with no battery, we used the sun to take these pictures. Nice to see the final product. Smells delicious, smokes like a dream.

6 Likes

Had a sexy time making this reel and doing the voiceover on IG.

The hash process, cool it down, mix it and spank it lightly. Warm up those hands and roll those balls. Yeahhh. Thats how you make hash with the ladies stickiness boys.

Reels can increase your engagement by 285% on Instagram. Follow me for more marketing tips.

8 Likes

Here’s some Snow-G (Sour Snow x SFV OG) ice water hash, with buds and 150 micron dry sift (kief) in the center

And some recently washed Original Blueberry from 420 FastBuds, first two pics are 120-219 micron and last two 25-119 micron hash

All my input trim is cured in Grove bags for 2+ months, the dried ice hash cured 1-6 months (have some at 10 months), and we’ll see if I can do the pressing right. If so, Temple balls will be cured 6+ months…except my tester.

6 Likes

That looks beautiful, especially for a 150 micron. Nice crafting there and thanks for sharing your pictures.

4 Likes

Mmmmm balls.

2 Likes

First time ever pressing and wow what work! Cannolis and then thar be bawls @Slym3r!!!

Barney’s Farm Zkittlez OG autoflower
25-119 um ice hash French pressed

Twenty20 Mendocino Whiskey Zulu autoflower
25-119 um ice hash French pressed

Less light than above

Going into small glass airtight jars for the cure.

Trim was cured two months before washing (both were harvested and trimmed at the same time).
Ice hash dried and cured since January 2022.
French pressed November 2022.
Temple balls now curing 6+ months :fire::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Those are nice balls, you have lol…

2 Likes

Did one more today, two bawls one nugget…:grimacing:

4 Likes

Thats a new viral vid… 2 balls one nug. Lol

3 Likes