CO2 Generator vs MicroBulk Tank

I am debating whether to use a NG Generator vs a MicroBulk Tank. I have a commercial facility and I want to make sure I have a clean quality end product. My facility has a 2000sqft bloom room and a 750sqft veg room.

Is one or the other cleaner for the end product result? Ex: does a generator leave any residues on the plants that could possibly fail testing?

I know generator produce more heat, but I’ve also read that they produce more humidity. Is this true? If so how much more humidity does a generator produce?

MicroBulk tanks make sense to use in a standpoint of safety, and less heat. It appears MicroBulk tanks are more expensive to run than a natural gas generators. I have not used a natural gas generator so I’m not sure how much gas it actually uses. It could possibly end up being close to the same cost as a MicroBulk tank. Also the generator uses more electricity because it has more heat to cool. I’m just not sure on the efficiency of both systems and what the actual cost difference would be when compared to one another.

Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

3 Likes

Definitely go with a generator. Here’s a good explanation of why, and there are other videos and links on this channel that really dig into the costs and reasons if you want to nerd out on it.

Thank you those videos were pretty good.

1 Like