CO2 Supplementation

Or just o2 to your environment? I’ve thought about doing this but I dont have a sealed room and I need my ventilation going at all Xs. If I tried using co2 in my situation it would just get wasted.

1 Like

Interesting mon! Have you seen Exhale CO2 bags? They work pretty easily for small spaces or tents!

2 Likes

No @dollhouz I haven’t. I will look into it thanks🖖

1 Like

I want to try the Co2 misting for myself. Maybe it’s just what I need. But my plant is going to out grow my anyway by sometime.

1 Like

I looked into the Co2 exhale bags. Great idea for indoor, unfortunately I have wind and alot of air movent in the garden. Those bags will waste Co2, unless I can contain the Co2 somehow. Maybe better in greenhouses.

2 Likes

Yea its a nice addition to an indoor environment! Outdoors you should be getting adequate amounts no?

1 Like

I believe our polluted air has enough Co2 and stuff in yes. The Co2 misting caught my eye and interest. The fact of applying Co2 without having to enclose a area, is Awesome. I was more looking in using it in times of stress and whatever other fun I could have with it.

3 Likes

Clones and seedlings that receive co2 maintain a boost thru the rest of their lives so long as not tortured (start em indoors w co2 :wink: should help

4 Likes