COALTRAIN's grow and tell

Update: So looks like the STS took on my Gorilla but not on the Dawg yet. Eveything is humming along. Side note : unbelievable how fast and big the DWC girl is. I’m glad when I got the system I upgraded one of my tents to a 4X4 to gain 20in in height to compensate for the bucket. I’m not sure she would have fit in a 2X4 in a few weeks. She is only 8in tall but 14 in wide. Here are the girls.

STS Gorilla 1st spray 13 days ago.

(Grape)Crocketts Dawg close and whole plant.

(Coffee) Crocketts Dawg close and whole plant.

Flower tent.

DWC Caramel Cookies.

Last but not least Supafreak #1 of 3.

9 Likes

Almost forgot Farmers Fire.

10 Likes

Those pics are just amazing. You’ve found a great sweet spot for that plant!

And all your plants look healthy and happy!

4 Likes

@OlyBoy Thank you very much. Truthfully I’ve definitely done worse. I switched back to the Fox farm Trio nutes this round and dialed it in somehow. I’ve always used Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil PH feeds to around 6 with added GH Calmag and PH up and down. Oh and some molasses every now and then. I was using Megacrop (one and done type nute) and it was ok but nothing like this. Very few issues this round.

4 Likes

Nice grow homie. Hope to see more! :fire:

4 Likes

Here’s the girls today. Put the Farmer Fire in the flower tent. Because it was driving me crazy knowing 1 was a female and the other would never show (I’m inpatient). They’ve been in veg for 6 weeks at this point. Supafreak’s started well except 1 didnt make it. Noticing the shells on those things are super thick and hard for the seedlings to pop. Also defoliated, topped, and super cropped the Caramel Cookies so it wouldn’t get too unruly and now she’s a nice round bush at the moment.

Grape Smelling Crocketts Dawg 7.5 weeks into flower.

Coffee smelling Crocketts Dawg 5 weeks into flower.

Farmers Fire #1 and 2.

DWC Caramel Cookies 24 days in Veg.

Supafreaks #1 and 2.

6 Likes

My buddy just sent me some pics of a couple Blueberry Bubblegum (3BG) fem auto seeds I made and sent him. These 2 look like the same pheno. It’s ILGM Blueberry fem auto X 00Seeds Bubblegum fem auto. Blueberry was reversed for the project. Just thought I’d throw this in here.

6 Likes

Sad news for me atleast. After 5 days in flower the 2nd Farmers Fire is a boy. The reason for the sadness is was this one that smelled from week 2 and had some color on new growth. I’m keeping a clone or 2 to do some science with at a later date but now I have some room to let the other one find her full potential (also took clones off of her). Oh well on to the next. Crocketts Dawg started week 8 of flower today and everything else going pretty good.

Male Farmers Fire. Such a good habit to him.

Female Farmers Fire able to stretch her legs with the Dawgs.

Clones and reversed GG.

Reversed GG.

Seeding clones and Caramel Cookies in DWC.

Supafreak #1

9 Likes

If i were you id definitely take a male clone and a clone of the female. Mate them and increases your seed count. I have a specific way i pick a male plant for breading. If you like you can DM me.

5 Likes

Dang. Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Just an update of pictures. Loving the grow this round. This is my first full photoperiod round ever. It’s been 99.5% autos for the last 4 years.

The pics above are the Crocketts Dawg (grape)

The next set above are the Crocketts Dawg (coffee and now chocolate smelling). Pretty small buds and lowers are definitely popcorn bowl size but dense as hell.

Supafreak reg I have going. After 2 days got a bit bigger. Hoping for a girl obviously. Don’t mind the Flintstone feet.

7 Likes

How are you liking photo periods compared to auto’s?

1 Like

@hardroc I have to say I’m really enjoying them this round. I’m feeling like I’m getting dialed in. The few photos I’ve done with the autos haven’t really gone well. Nutrients I find are very different. It’s different than autos also being you dont have alot of time to fix issues with autos. Plus with photos you can preserve the strain, clone and continue the lineage plus have time to reverse at your leisure. Now with autos you can also clone and reverse but the time you have to BX is very defined by the life cycle of the auto and finding auto reg seeds can be hard sometimes to start breeding autos. Sorry for being long winded for such a simple question but for me there isn’t such a easy answer. Any more questions please ask away.

4 Likes

I had a pack of Bubble Gum auto regs around here somewhere, a buddy of mine just sent them to me, I 2as looking for them the other day and couldn’t seem to find them, but if I do, you’re more than welcome to them, just send me a cross or 2 if you do make some beans.
I’ll have another look around to see if I can find them.
I hope I didn’t send them to someone by accident, I sent out almost 30 trades or giveaways in the last couple months, it is possible…but like I said, if I find 'em and you want 'em, by all means

3 Likes

@hardroc Do you remember the breeder? I had some 00seeds bubble gum and everyone loved it. That being said I’m interested. I have some trade action myself. Mostly autos but got a few photo/auto crosses as well with some high CBD crosses thrown in some fem and some reg. Let me know.

3 Likes

I’m not sure exactly, all I know is they are “Marks” auto Bubble Gum regs.
I can ask the fella I got them from, for more info.
But 1st I gotta see if I can locate the damn things :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just checked…sorry man, guess I should have checked before saying anything…
I can’t find them, I either sent them to someone by mistake or they got tossed out while cleaning up.
Buuuuuut if you’re really interested in them I might be able to get him to send me more…

2 Likes

Thanks for looking man. No don’t trouble yourself trying to get more. I’m going to be running/breeding photos for awhile anyway. Definitely want to thank you for the thought though. @hardroc

3 Likes

No problem, I try to help out when I can.

What do you have your site on for your breeding projects?

2 Likes

Truthfully bro I got into the whole breeding thing because I got screwed ordering one time and didn’t like the hassle and wait from overseas. So I was just breeding for seeds early on. But I’ve got a nice little stockpile of White Dwarf auto reg crossed with a few other autos that everyone loves and do great in 1-3 gallon pots. They stay pretty small with decent weight. Now my sight is set on photoperiod strains and reversing. My main goal is to try to find a strain similar to one a family member would get when I was in high school (early 90’s). It was beautiful and would mess me up. The only way to describe it is it was dense, lime green and skunky. I know thats not alot of info but I’d know it if I saw/smelled it. But thats about it.

Some of the Dwarf autos for an example.

8 Likes