Coco grow medium source

Does anyone know where wholesale Canna Coco grow medium can be purchased in bulk in WA?

3 Likes

I think we might be able to help you out :slight_smile: I’ll PM you.

3 Likes

I would recommend Riococo, which can be purchased directly from the manufacturer by the sea train container load. They supply most of North America’s vegetable greenhouse industry with grow media and have a specialized mix just for cannabis. They triple wash their coco to ensure low salts and even supply a nutritional analysis of each batch to make sure the sodium is low.
riococo.com

3 Likes

You can buy Royal Gold Tupur from Innovative Sourcing. 509 452 4800. 60 bags per pallet or in super sacks depending on qty. Needed.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve contacted the TX office…looks like a good lead!

2 Likes

Glad to hear it. Their US sales office is in Texas. The owner, Shan Halamba, is a great person. You most likely spoke to Edward. I have used them in the past many times. When I was growing organic greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers. They can customize any size product you want, different grades (coco peat, medium chunk, large chunk, etc…). I dont know what your container is (slab, pots, filled trough) but they can help reduce labor by supplying you with a compressed block in any size or shape. They can make a compressed disc that fits inside of a plastic pot (1 gal, 2 gal, etc…). Then you simply place the compressed coir disc inside the pot, wet it up, and it expands out to fill the container. No need to mess with bulk blocks or bales. No mess. They make it easy. Make sure you tell them that Damian recommended them to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I made the connection when he mentioned Damian Solomon, he had good things
to say about you!

2 Likes

glad to be of help…let me know if you have any additional questions.

2 Likes

Hi
We have just open up for business in the states.
Happy to provide samples for free, Brown Coir
Cheers
Zak