Codys cultivation corner

Be careful with the wood ash it has a high pH but it does contain alot of nutrients, I have heard bad things about using coffee grounds before they’ve been composted. I can’t find the study I read with coffee grounds but here’s a general explanation https://www.discovery.com/science/Coffee-Grounds-in-Your-Garden @mrnmrsleon

5 Likes

Dope!!! I want one, but expensive!! Too bad I can’t grow giant trees, or I would just make one.

3 Likes

@treetrunks i use used coffee grounds not fresh ones it says they are good natural nutrients for the plants, i dont add a lot I just sprinkle a little on the top of the soil and then water with regular water no additives to the water at all…and I was looking at lights on wish can I use any of those from that site so I can save cash? And if so which one can be used??

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust any lights off Wish.

6 Likes

@mudman
Ok brother deff won’t order them…

2 Likes

@treetunks. Thats pretty dang cool.
Makes you wonder why we haven’t done that before !
Those are really nice

2 Likes

Absolutely too cool!!

3 Likes

Just checked on the baby girls boy are they reaching for these leds and all they are are shop lights and one small grow light lolol it looks amazing…

5 Likes

When should trim the leaves that are hanging low on the bottom of these girls??

2 Likes

Hope Im not too late CC ?

2 Likes

diversity is the key with organics ,many items can be foraged

6 Likes

Not at all my friend!

2 Likes

Cody u are gonna be one busy dude good luck with all ur action and be safe I will be following along with ur grow

2 Likes

Glad to have you here!! I really need to post an update lol.

4 Likes

All 3 of the autos were male, chopped up and burned.

4 Likes

So I placed all them cfls about 5-6 inches away like it said and this is the umols I’m getting so far on my phones PPFD reader and umols reader…

2 Likes

I wrote on my thread how both of my Sebring Lemon Cheeze were males but I made it clear they were regs and totally acceptable. Those are the only 2 seeds I germ’d from him so far, 2 for 2 and I’m trying 6 more of his next grow. Mud did dirty grapes from him happily & Enlightened too I think.
So your autos in the trash were reg autos? Seedsman sells regular autos too or male what have you! A long time ago Purp discovered that. Man tell him and Grem I said hello.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried any others from him, but I have a bunch, the Maui is female for sure, I planted them outside last night. Ya they were trash lol, not sure who the breeder was, I got them from a friend, and I will let them know you say what’s up!

2 Likes

Been outside for 5 days now, last 2 of them have been nothing but rain. They are taking it well I think.

14 Likes

Welcome to my world…rain rain go away :musical_note::musical_note: we had a monsoon 2 days ago I lost some good size branches. I have to give her some kind of protection. She’s only a week into flower so I’ve been dragging my feet w the Pura Vida. She’s been growing steady around 5" week and just hit 40" … I gotta get her thru till the end.

8 Likes