Codys cultivation corner

Holy s#!t… Uh… maybe just cut the stem from one of your beasts and use that? lol

2 Likes

Lmao, ill just have to settle on a cheap aluminum one.

3 Likes

4 Likes

That does look pretty freakin sweet! I’ve always said if I ever have to have one, it’s gonna be cool.

3 Likes

Hellyeah, if it was permanent I would get it lol.

3 Likes

I’d either go with something like this…

Or a traditional shillelagh style blackthorn.

4 Likes

I like this one too.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. That’s super classy looking. I like that.

2 Likes

Used to have a nice dragon head one. Push a button on the side and it clicked down an ice spike. Got it from my grandpa, ended up with me uncle.

4 Likes

Looking real good Cody
Thanks for the tag. I am aboard for the ride.
:fist:

2 Likes

Glad to have you along for the ride!

1 Like

So I trimmed a few leaves off the bottom of my plants and after a couple days they are reaching for that light and they are getting taller…idk if I should add molasses to my water yet or not…any suggestions…??

4 Likes

No need for molasses at this point unless you’re just trying to provide some sugars for your root zone microbes. What kind of soil/ media are you using?

4 Likes

@mudman im using worm casting soil along with washed eggshells and some used coffee grinds as well sprinkled a lil on top and all I do is water with straight water…no mix at all…

4 Likes

The look healthy at the moment I wouldn’t add too much of anything right now. Do you plan to amend/top dress with natural additives the whole way through?

4 Likes

Looksike @mudman has you covered, I’m doing my first real soil grow soon, I have no idea what I’m doing.

4 Likes

All I plan on adding in the near future is burnt wood ashes along with some more used coffee I try to do everything organic and natural cause that the only thing I know when I grew my sour diesel clone the Mrs bought for me for 20 bucks

4 Likes

I use ProMix and Jacks321 so I’m not well versed in organic amendments and top dressing and such. I think Cody uses Coco and Jacks. There are a bunch of organic growers around here though.

@hoppiefrog 's journal on KNF and no till has tons of info in it.

8 Likes

Ya I’m all coco and jacks, but I am going to try soil, or maybe its dirt, depends on if I did what I was supposed to lmao.

7 Likes

You guys ever see these before? https://www.straincanes.com/

4 Likes