Codys cultivation corner

The look healthy at the moment I wouldn’t add too much of anything right now. Do you plan to amend/top dress with natural additives the whole way through?

4 Likes

Looksike @mudman has you covered, I’m doing my first real soil grow soon, I have no idea what I’m doing.

4 Likes

All I plan on adding in the near future is burnt wood ashes along with some more used coffee I try to do everything organic and natural cause that the only thing I know when I grew my sour diesel clone the Mrs bought for me for 20 bucks

4 Likes

I use ProMix and Jacks321 so I’m not well versed in organic amendments and top dressing and such. I think Cody uses Coco and Jacks. There are a bunch of organic growers around here though.

@hoppiefrog 's journal on KNF and no till has tons of info in it.

8 Likes

Ya I’m all coco and jacks, but I am going to try soil, or maybe its dirt, depends on if I did what I was supposed to lmao.

7 Likes

You guys ever see these before? https://www.straincanes.com/

4 Likes

Be careful with the wood ash it has a high pH but it does contain alot of nutrients, I have heard bad things about using coffee grounds before they’ve been composted. I can’t find the study I read with coffee grounds but here’s a general explanation https://www.discovery.com/science/Coffee-Grounds-in-Your-Garden @mrnmrsleon

5 Likes

Dope!!! I want one, but expensive!! Too bad I can’t grow giant trees, or I would just make one.

3 Likes

@treetrunks i use used coffee grounds not fresh ones it says they are good natural nutrients for the plants, i dont add a lot I just sprinkle a little on the top of the soil and then water with regular water no additives to the water at all…and I was looking at lights on wish can I use any of those from that site so I can save cash? And if so which one can be used??

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust any lights off Wish.

6 Likes

@mudman
Ok brother deff won’t order them…

2 Likes

@treetunks. Thats pretty dang cool.
Makes you wonder why we haven’t done that before !
Those are really nice

2 Likes

Absolutely too cool!!

3 Likes

Just checked on the baby girls boy are they reaching for these leds and all they are are shop lights and one small grow light lolol it looks amazing…

5 Likes

When should trim the leaves that are hanging low on the bottom of these girls??

2 Likes

Hope Im not too late CC ?

2 Likes

diversity is the key with organics ,many items can be foraged

6 Likes

Not at all my friend!

2 Likes

Cody u are gonna be one busy dude good luck with all ur action and be safe I will be following along with ur grow

2 Likes

Glad to have you here!! I really need to post an update lol.

4 Likes