Cold weather coming; time to harvest?

This hemp plant first started to flower around August 7. Weather is turning cooler here. 60 in the daytime 50s at night. These don’t look quite ready to harvest yet. Is it OK to let them grow in cooler weather?

10 Likes

Your going to harvest somewhere after nov 7. We can look again then. Whats your temps going to get to then?

7 Likes

It will probably be 60’s in the daytime and 40-50’s at night. So they’ll keep growing?

6 Likes

I’d definitely see about getting a surrounding setup for them and near dark for the night I’d wrap them up in plastic to keep as much of the cold out as u can and help keep some warm in the area. If u can toss a small heater in the area would be a huge plus also just make sure heater won’t get wet at all and cause a fire. Night temps are I believe a bit too cold to do anything and may possibly start to wanna freeze them a barrier would be a beneficial plus if u want run them til done.

5 Likes

the amount of daylight makes for slow growing this time of year :frowning:

if they are far enough along they will finish

takes a bit of time to warm up soil outside from 40 and cold soil will slow growth to a

crawl

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Good advice

7 Likes

Today’s pictures

7 Likes

Perfect. Looks like you are in great shape!

4 Likes

60 degrees tonight. Buds looked good yesterday.

6 Likes

Most recent pics

6 Likes

Get a jewlers loupe for $10. As long as there is no possibility of frost, go til you see trichomes go amber.

5 Likes

Looks great. Go @lenny222 Go!

3 Likes

Latest pic

4 Likes

Today’s picture

3 Likes

With Halloween around the corner and all the places putting up decorations, all I could see and say here is wow, cannabis growers are a kind bunch, even dressing up marijuana as a ghost.

4 Likes