Collaboration project strain. White caviar x white Runtz x Blue Dream

Which is the rhino? Excited to see that coming back!

4 Likes

The far right one. There’s 3 but i think i have 2 males.

8 Likes

Here is the Four white caviar / white Runtz X blue dream that I have going. I’ve been ignoring them for the most part there in 1 gallon pots/bags. They just started showing sex and it looks like I got one boy and three girls.

7 Likes

looking beautiful @PreyBird1 finally back after moving and stuff and my god white runtz leaf structure is beautiful on outdoor grow

5 Likes

Nice mine are still short! Ive been forcing them to stay small. With a led that has lots of blue light.

@csrtslammer good to see ya back around again!

6 Likes

These things have been outside since I put the seeds in the dirt. They didn’t have nothing to eat for a long long time. Funny thing is I fed them and they start growing really good. Imagine that…:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

I have a feeling these are gonna be awesome. Bottom one got light burn.

5 Likes

They looking good to brother @PreyBird1 nice and lush

3 Likes

I’m guessing that the Dream he has is a good one. I grew Dream once. Was very dissapointed, got the seeds from ILGM. Very ho hum smoke. I actually got the Dream seeds because of some I smoked from a dispensary in IL across the river, it was one toke lay you out stuff. So there is a VAST difference between what is being sold as Blue Dream.

Marty

5 Likes

Same for Runtz. Same for a lot of strains out there that were picked up by other breeders than the original and spread throughout the industry again. So so much variation. For a lot of strains truth is there isn’t “one specific pheno” but a bunch of crosses that can vary a lot indeed.

Someone creates a strain out of xa en xb and names it "xxxx’ and it turns out a great succes.
1000 different breeders now make crosses with xa’s & xb’s, select different pheno’s for different properties, … but they all name it “xxxx”

Then how can you get a uniform tasting strain.

Some of the winner strains should get patented or protected, like an AOC for certain wines f.e. and only sold through the original breeder.

6 Likes

I got bluedream beans from a few different people. I threw the seeds in and got the best male and best female. Then crossed those two to make this blue dream. Liked it, so I crossed it again just for the beans.

3 Likes

Which river in illinoisme? Hahaha I grew up by the Kankakee River.

4 Likes

Thats also why you see strains out there that say clone only. Lol

3 Likes

Yep clone only plants. I have several clone only plants. I also will only let out certain clones of what i have but important stuff for me goes nowhere. If i dont wsnt to share it. I will never let it go. This slso why i kept my Runtz pure. I had to Reverse it and make my own. And the mother i used was just amazing. So now when i really like the strain i will mate it or self it to get seeds now. I had lots of live strains but as i make them into seeds i slowly stop growing it. But i now have the seeds to keep for 5yrs or more.

5 Likes

Looking good @PreyBird1.

3 Likes