Collaboration project strain. White caviar x white Runtz x Blue Dream

Ok so i sent a buddy Some of my seeds. He then crossed it to his blue Dream. And these were the seeds from that pollination/cross. @happilyretired

I put the seeds into the media like half and inch. And then just added water to the tray and let the media absorb the water. These sprouted in 45hrs.

17 Likes

Exciting dudes! With dream being such a heavy yeilder I’m excited to see how this pans out. Eyes set to watching.

12 Likes

Well im also do a side run of Blue Dream, and GG#4

12 Likes

I have some peach cres x triangle kush regs. May clone a hella jelly or grandpas stash and hope for a male to get them ladies prego.

10 Likes

Always been a fan of gg so ill be looking for that run as well.

11 Likes

Moving along. The roots just hit the bottoms of these seed planters.

17 Likes

Ok transplanted all the tester seeds into cups for now. Need space for them they were getting too big for the tray they were in.

Been busy today transplanted like 38 plants today.

15 Likes

@PreyBird1 definitely following this

6 Likes

Oh bro,all of us here in my house are sick….player down! player down!!! Daughter tested pos for covid, i never got tested, so im saying its the flu lol

9 Likes

Your little ones look great!!!

8 Likes

Damn man stay safe omg…

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 i took the home covid test. It says wait 15 min for your results, mine went pos in 1 min. Hahaha dam it

10 Likes

Yep you have covid. I tested negative last month

8 Likes

Get well mate.

7 Likes

Stay safe bro

5 Likes

I have another 2 plant in the other nursery. They get transplanted tomorrow. Shes got big fat leaves. Looks like the Runtz lineage.

10 Likes

Dam there healthy. Going to be beautiful just like the rest.

6 Likes

@bullfrog420 hope all is well with you and your family.

6 Likes

Thanks @Dforce
Here are the test F1’s of ult x gg x Bd

Here are the others.
GG4
Blue dream
And 6 more plants.

11 Likes

Yeah there ready to Grow out of control. I have 5 strains here.

9 Likes