Collaboration

Hello all,

I am looking to share an idea for product distribution. Any one interested. Send a message amd let’s see if we can produce an innovative method to cannibis distribution.

Be Well,
T LaShay Terrell

3 Likes

I’m assuming you have a license to distribute and are not asking ppl to break the law? If the latter I think you need to find a new recruitment source ppl here have no interest in breaking the law, if the first option love to hear about your legal business we re all ears :wink:

4 Likes

whatcha working with ms terrell?

Hi hi ,
Talking about US right ?

1 Like

Are you doing anything in Oklahoma?

1 Like

If you’d like…send me the product so I can “review” it first!

3 Likes

I could be interested, depending upon what it is, of course. Please pm me info and I’ll go over it and we can go from there, ok?

1 Like

@tlashayterrell, Do tell.

1 Like

@hoppiefrog
…of course I have a lisc and all that brother.
I’m set up as a small business corp.
…n it’s not like I’m going to be selling anything illegal. As long as I’ve been on here I’m actually surprised you’d think I’d ever post something like that of it wasn’t a legal business.

1 Like

Are you @tlashayterrell as well?

Or are you confused who I was talking to? I’d have to say confused

1 Like

@hoppiefrog
I’m so sorry brother, I thought you were writing that to me, at least that’s how the email I got saying you said that looked.
I’m also in the process of o ph enunciate a new business and looking for someone to help (an all in one cannabis accessory shop basically) or invest and have been posting on several forums and sites trying find help or someone to invest so I could just hire a firm to do my website for me and do my internet marketing, as I’m old and that’s computer design shit isn’t in my skill set.
Sorry once again man.
Jory

1 Like

@jory, if I had the loot, I might go in with you. I’m too bust up to keep working hard labor jobs.

1 Like

@Homey
Sup brother,
I know what you mean about being broken up n all brother. I was in a bad accident in 07 where I broke over 40 bones, many in multiple places, and spent over two years, and twenty surgeries, to walk again. After that, my manual labor days were about over, lol.
That’s one of the biggest reasons for me doing this. I’m starting as a side business, but hope to turn it to full time within one to two years.
As far as investing, I know how difficult the money thing is, as I’ve been doing it all up to now with my entire savings and with almost all my ongoing extra money each payday.
As such, I could really use an investor or two. Honestly I don’t need that much to really get things going. If I could raise another 5-10k It would allow me to hire a professional website designer and do some preliminary marketing. I’m even considering paying someone who believes in the idea and with the required skill set to build a professional looking website and/or online marketing in shares of company stock for their efforts.
If you would like to be a part of this, even a small part, or know someone who would, please let me know.
Thanks Homie,
Jory

2 Likes

Tell me about your website. Or send me your email and we can chat there.

1 Like

@Homey
Hi, my email is jorykirk@icloud.com
Get ahold of me there with your email and we can chat from there please.
Thx brother

Speak to @automatik

@Slym3r
Alright, I’ll have to do that.
Thanks a lot man.

1 Like

Holly crap… Thats a bold question. I don’t trust anyone that comes here talking like that… 2 things. Or they don’t have experience or they are shady. Sorry, if you have such a great idea why you giving it up so easy… Yeah ok!

1 Like

Are you in reference to the initial comment that was never responded back on… Lol?

2 Likes