Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Collidal silver spray anyone have a good source

So i am deciding if i want to make my own or does someone have a good source to buy it. Store bought ones have too large of particles. If not ill make one out of a cell phone charger. But having it ready is easier and thats it. You cant really store it for very long so i dont see how store bought is any good?

1 Like

Health food store near me has some, not sure if it would work, as it’s meant for consumption. Otherwise I’m at least watching.

1 Like

I’d suggest looking into Silver Thiosulfate. It’s a bit more involved than buying an off the shelf colloidal silver solution, but it’s what the big time breeders use with great success.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://phytotechlab.com/media/documents/TechnicalLiterature/PreparationOfSTSsolution.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_qprfjvDnAhVBBs0KHZjLB48QFjANegQICxAz&usg=AOvVaw1f9qupoCpjNOV9Kw3UCCyR

I’ve ordered tissue culture supplies from Phytotech Labs and been happy with their services.

4 Likes

I have a nice laboratory set up from my tissue culture kit. So ill just need these items. Thanks @devjyarn always so helpful thanks. Any reference for the supplies?

3 Likes

The PDF in the second link above has all of the product numbers from Phytotech Labs. You could use the same chemicals they list but purchase them from a different supplier and use the directions posted.

3 Likes

Ok thanks again as usual the best ally.

2 Likes

Damn that shits expensive but i got some of both and they had some other deals on glass culture jars and a tray for the jars and some other goodies. And man i spent $400 bucks hot damn exciting stuff. I need to cycle my grow so i can get the tissue culture up and going now.

3 Likes

Oh i forgot again how Rude! @devjyarn thankyou once again for taking the time to help out! I knew i liked you from the start and you have only proven yourself to be an amazing ally. And friend and really i look up to you and your knowledge and integrity and being honest. And standing up for what is right. I take my hat off to you sir and tip it with a smile! May the heavens shine down on you and i hope you get a lot of love from your people.

3 Likes

I’m happy to help out where I can! I hope your feminizing trials go well. I think I need to hit you up for some of those runtz seeds - your bud pics are always fire.

3 Likes

I have some set aside for ya but let me see if i can get some more going here in a couple weeks. I have raw pollen in the freezer. But i would like to get some more. And some seeds.

2 Likes