Collidal silver spray anyone have a good source

So i am deciding if i want to make my own or does someone have a good source to buy it. Store bought ones have too large of particles. If not ill make one out of a cell phone charger. But having it ready is easier and thats it. You cant really store it for very long so i dont see how store bought is any good?

1 Like

Health food store near me has some, not sure if it would work, as it’s meant for consumption. Otherwise I’m at least watching.

1 Like

I’d suggest looking into Silver Thiosulfate. It’s a bit more involved than buying an off the shelf colloidal silver solution, but it’s what the big time breeders use with great success.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://phytotechlab.com/media/documents/TechnicalLiterature/PreparationOfSTSsolution.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_qprfjvDnAhVBBs0KHZjLB48QFjANegQICxAz&usg=AOvVaw1f9qupoCpjNOV9Kw3UCCyR

I’ve ordered tissue culture supplies from Phytotech Labs and been happy with their services.

4 Likes

I have a nice laboratory set up from my tissue culture kit. So ill just need these items. Thanks @devjyarn always so helpful thanks. Any reference for the supplies?

3 Likes

The PDF in the second link above has all of the product numbers from Phytotech Labs. You could use the same chemicals they list but purchase them from a different supplier and use the directions posted.

3 Likes

Ok thanks again as usual the best ally.

2 Likes

Damn that shits expensive but i got some of both and they had some other deals on glass culture jars and a tray for the jars and some other goodies. And man i spent $400 bucks hot damn exciting stuff. I need to cycle my grow so i can get the tissue culture up and going now.

3 Likes

Oh i forgot again how Rude! @devjyarn thankyou once again for taking the time to help out! I knew i liked you from the start and you have only proven yourself to be an amazing ally. And friend and really i look up to you and your knowledge and integrity and being honest. And standing up for what is right. I take my hat off to you sir and tip it with a smile! May the heavens shine down on you and i hope you get a lot of love from your people.

3 Likes

I’m happy to help out where I can! I hope your feminizing trials go well. I think I need to hit you up for some of those runtz seeds - your bud pics are always fire.

3 Likes

I have some set aside for ya but let me see if i can get some more going here in a couple weeks. I have raw pollen in the freezer. But i would like to get some more. And some seeds.

2 Likes

I ended up going STS route. But @MrBlue has collidial silver and i think @repins12 has done it also.

2 Likes

Your better off making it yourself just make sure that the silver is at least 98% pure also distilled water and I’d go for a 9 volt battery power supply low and slow process I’ve done this process myself but it was crap silver so it was no good

1 Like

I did STS and bought all the stuff off Amazon. My seeds are curing now.

I figured if it’s good enough for them…It’s actually easier than making your own colloidal silver solution. Of course store bought colloidal silver solution is easier but you never really know what you’re getting.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize it was an old thread lol

2 Likes