Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

Comment on my plants

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nr 2…

This is 1 of my other plants that i also have thats started to flower now as weĺl too…

3 Likes

3 Likes

This plant is also grown indoors infront of a window with full 12-14hrs day light on agv in a warm room with enough air flow 24hrs i water when needed otherwise i will water more often as per the plant needs with good loss compost potting soil ground mix with plant food stix from Wonder 5:1:5 (22) also with water soluble fertilizer fruit & flower multisol ‘K’ 3.1.6 (46) + trace elements from Culterra as well as with rooting hormone power from Dynaroot in the growing soil mixed…

3 Likes

Also grown indoors infront of a window with full 12-14hrs day light on agv in a warm room with enough air flow 24hrs i water when needed otherwise i will water more often as per the plant needs with good loss compost potting soil ground mix with plant food stix from Wonder 5:1:5 (22) also with water soluble fertilizer fruit & flower multisol ‘K’ 3.1.6 (46) + trace elements from Culterra as well as with rooting hormone power from Dynaroot in the growing soil mixed…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nice wish i had decent expose in my windows must be good i can barely grow a house plant indoors

3 Likes

Nice id suggest leave the leaves on her seem she is trying to produce leaves instead of buds. Let it get thick and lush for some thick buds. Otherwise beautiful work don’t look deficient or anything

4 Likes

Wow nice job. Looks kinda cool. Lol. I got lazy and don’t do things like this anymore just defols and lollipops but man does this look cool.

5 Likes

Yeah it is nice having all that sun light coming into the room because the room is nice and warm from early in the morning untill late into the afternoon as well and heres 3 of 4 plants that i have currently growing in the room now also without the rest of all the smaller plants as well too…

4 Likes

Thanks man yeah she only started this week all of a sudden pushing some new leaves at and from the bottom dont really know why exactually but i think its still about another 2-3weeks mabye not sure but keeping an eye on her…

Thanks for the feedback man…!

4 Likes

Howzit man thats awesome thanks hey…

3 Likes

Im still sort of my last and 4th big plant but then i also have 9 plants that are veging babies geowing and 4 new baby seedlings thats looking good health strong big baby plants going as well…

4 Likes

Loving what ur doing definitely following along

4 Likes

These are all of my plants that i have currently going and growing all in the very same room as my 4 big plants in front of the same window…

4 Likes

Thanks man thats awesome because with everything that ive got going & growing i do have a bit of a selection of diffrent stains currently like ive got a 1x HackBerry, 2x Cheese Cake, 4x BlueBerry Kush, 2x Gurila Glue, 1x OG Kush thats growing in that same room with all the sun light…

4 Likes

3 Likes