Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

Hello there hope your all doing well Im a home grower and would like to find out what you think of my plant any comments on advice would also be awesome, Thanks…

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It would help if you upload a picture for us to see.
UPDATE Your plants look good! Are they in week 5 or 6 of flower?

5 Likes

10 Likes

Welcome my friend happy growing great community here

5 Likes

Hello there how are you doing…?

4 Likes

Thanks man just joined now very recently

3 Likes

Thank you so much

4 Likes

More information would help give us ur low down soil nutrients lights indoors outdoors ect also goals looking good by the way how long u been growing

6 Likes

U will find we all have vastly different styles read some of our journals i learned alot here definitely helped me become a better grower starting my 1st indoor grow evolution to outdoors and organic everyone is very helpful

7 Likes

Well im growing indoors infront of a window with full 12-14hrs day light on agv in a warm room with enough air flow 24hrs i water when needed otherwise i will water more often as per the plant needs with good loss compost potting soil ground mix with plant food stix from Wonder 5:1:5 (22) also with water soluble fertilizer fruit & flower multisol ‘K’ 3.1.6 (46) + trace elements from Culterra as well as with rooting hormone power from Dynaroot in the growing soil mixed…

5 Likes

My plant is now standing on about 3 months old and growing now also almost close to finishing with flowering and budding think theres about another maybe 2-3weeks left in the last process of thinking the buds just before time to harvest…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Depending on strain sounds right scope for desired smoke and doneness

4 Likes

I got one for my phone under 20$ on Amazon works great

4 Likes

Here are some new pix that i toke of that same plant of mine just now…

Processing: 20230826_194555.jpg…

• List item
4 Likes

Looking good buds are kicking looking healthy just make sure u take her all the way to the end a cheap watch glass some phone apps can zoom down hard to tell unless u get down zoomed

4 Likes

Because that plant is 1 of 4 out of my bigger plants that ive got & a whole bunch of new baby veging plant that i also have going as well too…

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes