1,500 GALLONS PER DAY HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPLETE REVERSE OSMOSIS PACKAGE
We engineered this system with just two premises in mind:
If You Build a Better Reverse Osmosis System, You Should Guarantee it Better; and
It Should be Able to Recover up to 75% of the Water it Uses.
And we did it! - the warranty on this US Water Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is up to 10 times longer than competitive units and the system has up to 75% recovery. This is often the second system that many companies or people buy - after they realize that the first system they bought was not sustainable or economical and not built to last. This system is engineered to last 20+ Years under most conditions.
If you already realize that there is a lot more to a reverse osmosis system than just reverse osmosis, then you will understand why this is the best reverse osmosis system for applications from 500 Gallons per days to 5,000 Gallons per day. The most important component of a reverse osmosis system is the pre-treatment. The chlorine and organics need to be removed and a water softener or anti-scalant system (we greatly prefer anti-scalant) has to be installed ahead of the reverse osmosis system itself.
Remember This : The flow rate in GPM only refers to how fast the tank is refilled (Example: 2 GPM refills the tank at 2 GPM - if you have a 300 gallon tank, it would take 150 minutes to refill it). The system itself, will flow 15+ GPM, but you are limited to the amount of capacity of the tank and how fast it refills.
ALL OF THESE MEDIUM DUTY COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- Anti-Scalant Injection System - Eliminates Scaling of the Membrane(s), Replaces a water softener, FDA Approved. The anti-scalant while NSF Certified is rejected by membranes, so it is not in the water stream (10-Year Tank Warranty/3-Year Pump Warranty)
- US Water Reverse Osmosis Module - Utilizes the US Water Premium-Grade Reverse Osmosis System with Extra-Low Energy Membranes, High Quality Components and Backed By the Longest Warranty in the Industry (3-Year Warranty on Everything but Consumables)
- NSF Atmospheric Storage Tank - A Reverse Osmosis System Works Best with NO Back-Pressure - This NSF Certified Tank is Perfect for High Purity Water (10-Year Warranty)
- Grundfos Variable Speed Re-Pressurization Pump - Delivers From 1 GPM up to 15 GPM (3-Year Warranty)
- US Water Pulsar Ultraviolet Disinfection System - Assures That NO Airborne or Other Bacteria Enters the System - This is the Final Step that Delivers Absolute Purity (10-Year Warranty on Chamber/3-Years on Electronics)
Our systems will produce more than they are rated, but for longevity, sustainability and economy, you should size the system to what you actually need each day, not what the system will deliver at maximum capacity. When sizing a high-purity commercial reverse osmosis system, you should size the system so that it only has to run 8 to 12 hours a day. That means that if you need 500 to 750 gallons per day (GPD), you need to have a system that is rated at 1,500 GPD. Proper sizing assures system longevity and economy.
Have any questions or want more information, send a message to @TheWaterGuy