Contest! Light and tent giveaway!

Or more probably, they have to wait for the winner to claim the prize before the can announce it publicly :nerd_face: What do you think @nick or @Kareenabis420?

Check your emails peoples!

4 Likes

They are off on the weekend

3 Likes

Who actually picks the winner??? An algorithm

3 Likes

The best looking nose ring wins itā€¦

4 Likes

Guess I lose lolā€¦ Im not inked or pierced but I hold my own ā€¦ I donā€™t even have a Facebook or Instagram or my whateverā€¦ Too much technology is bad :wink:

4 Likes

I am buried deep in tattoosā€¦ and canā€™t stopā€¦ trying to catch the wifeā€¦lolā€¦

4 Likes

We have two local artists that are crazy talented (both are fr the west coast ā€œKeenanā€ and ā€œRachelā€ both are booked a yr ahead of time and u better have something cool in mind or good luck at all. Both do crazy detail work and amazing colors.

5 Likes

I fly the wife and mine in from Vancouver and put her up for a weekā€¦ look at Darcilovecustomart.com and darciloveā€¦she has never placed less than third at Vancouvers convention since premiering at itā€¦

5 Likes

Everyone I know has tattoosā€¦ My wife needs to get her piece coloredā€¦donā€™t know why I donā€™t have anything but just been my way I guessā€¦ I do want a piece dedicated to my daughter soon enough tho

2 Likes

Not bad at all. Check out Rachelle at Lyle St. tattoo co. (N.s) they do very similar work. Sheā€™s amazing w colors and great detail.(must be a west coast thing j guess lol)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be announcing the winner later today.

7 Likes

Cant wait I hope I won lol I need it lol

2 Likes

So @nick, when will you announce it? Not to pester you, but my day has been long!
Should I clean a bit of space in my basement for a new tent? :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes