Could someone help a homie out?

I will be growing Gorilla Glue #4 with coco coir in 7 gallon fabric pots, i know it varies on alot of things but how much should i be watering the ladies?? I was thinkin every 2 days and 1 gallon for each lady sound about right but a little reassurance would nice since this is only my 4th grow an i dont wan fuck shit up. If someone could give me a hand id appreciate it , hope ur havin a good day n Cheers.

4 Likes

Coco you pretty much water daily. I do every other day. I’m a hybrid coco, peatmoss , perlite. Blend. And I’m watering daily.
If you are using LEDs. Make sure to use calmag very often. Coco has some special properties that attract nuet atoms. Look into charging your coco.before a grow. Might help.

4 Likes

Ight Thanks man.

1 Like

hey man i have another question to ask if u dont mind, I dont have the extra money to get a ppm meter so should i use the River water from the Wisconsin river that is near by or should i use tap water n just let it sit out for day??

1 Like

hey buddy!! So what nutes are you using dry amendments or bottled?
Coco is like hydro/kratky method water it until run off just a tiny bit of run off!! Lift it and feel the weight!!
And let it go for day or two and feel it!!
7 gals are big i only use 3 and 5gal
You need some air to the roots from time to time in flower to boost the buds and make the plant hungry!!
And as for water you can use river water but its ur ph you need to check my plants thrive in 6.2-6.5 ph
City water you need to sit out 24 hrs or more and better with air pump and stones!!
Hope it helps!! Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Just use tap. Let it sit out 24 hours. And you’ll be fine

2 Likes

Im only using a 4x4 tent and with fabric pots,
Greenhouse feeding bioline and I definitely get qtr lbs Or more!! but I don’t weigh my stuff anymore because its all personal so i just don’t bother!! And I’ll definitely follow!! Cheers!!!

2 Likes

With out being long winded. On my seven gall aeropots. I don’t use fabric pots. I usually pull. Eight to fourteen ounces based off one twenty day veg +/-
And cultivar variation

3 Likes

You can wster daily but dont lol they grow alot better if you let them drink up a bit also the amount of nutrients you go through when ypu feed every day is pretty excessive and expensive. 2 to 3 days is good. I do 1 gallon of water for a 5 gal pot in flower in veg i let the pots get light kinda like soil but not bone dry. Just dont let the root ball dryout and dont let it sit in the runoff water. Use a riser to keep the pot out of the runoff. Any questions feel free man i been using coco for years.

4 Likes

Amount of water to use depends upon the size of plant to container and environment. Small plants in big pot = water less often Big plants in small pot water more often. Ideally find that happy medium where your plants aren’t too big for the pot and don’t put a tiny plant in a huge pot. Transplanting 2-3 times and the plant grows. Check the plants every day to see how moist the coco is and how heavy the containers are. Start with fully saturating the coco with a light nutrient mix until you get 10-20% run off. Depending on the environment you should only have to water every 3-4 days and then increasing as the plants get larger to possible every day or multiple times a day.

5 Likes

This ∆∆∆^^^∆∆∆

2 Likes

Root Riot cubes all the way. I’ve never liked the paper towel method as there is a lot of things that can go wrong.

1 Like

They should acclimate fine after a couple days. T5s always worked well for me just need to keep them close to the canopy.

2 Likes

If you have the josey whales gg4 cut then be prepared to water often. She is a vigorous one. Tripled in size in flower

1 Like

Either way is fine. You can also use your propagation bed fill it with soil and let them germ in there. Just sift through the soil after a few days. Find the worms and plant em.
Many many different ways. Justbuse what ever works for you.

2 Likes

And to be honest 7 gal coco pots is overkill unless you plan to grow TREES.

1 Like

T5 for seedlings and early veggers.

2 Likes

I don’t know depends on who makes the pots. I have 3 gallon radical bags that can hold like 5 gallons of coco.
GG4 was found by Josey Whales not nirvana.

No worries bro. Hope you get better

is panda film really worth it??