Could you read the DNA data from the pictures, please?

Single funky leaves are typical of a plant going through the re-veg process…
Basically means it started to flower because of light or other reasons and has now reverted back to vegetative growth… Give it some time and more root space and it will get back to normal…

8 Likes

She is about 55 days old now.
The bulbs type which am using now as shown in the pictures below.

The hanging light was 29.9ins. before the various growth until last Saturday, and then I moved it a more closer on 19.6ins. until now.

:white_check_mark: Correct, she was on overabundant in watering amount in about 3 weeks and few days.

3 Likes

Just kill it and start over

1 Like

Thank you so much for the beneficial :key: “Australian Bastard Cannabis”, which is took me to the link below.

https://www.philosopherseeds.com/blog/en/genetic-mutations-cannabis/?epik=dj0yJnU9Wkh0T2RwcTBzdDdKZkQyd3FIN0tVV054bXo1WnZzOHMmbj0tQUMyb0xSTHU1Y2RubVZBMUJ2S1NnJm09MyZ0PUFBQUFBRnpHN2o4

4 Likes

@Hemp_Nature, what’s the status of this plant today? You still growing it?

3 Likes

Hi @Bogleg,

I appreciated your attention so much.

That plant was looks odd and it doesn’t got the full and healthy cannabis genes to me, also it seemed to me as I noticed, one of her parents or one or maybe more I could say of her upper relatives from another species of plants.

However, I decided to toss it and preformed that on May.12.2019 to keep the others and future plants genes safe and healthy with their offspring if we assumed they produced some as well, and for saving the time with having more available spaces for better plants in health. As I understood and learned from Dr.reggie, Cannabis sequencing drama, what's it all about? - #12 by Herbert_Ashe

8 Likes

best decision

3 Likes

I have grown a plant like this and it turned out to be a monster. Like literally BRANCHED out about 10 colas. The reasoning for this was it was a rescued plant and I decided to see what it did. In my lab when it was growing it did this. Many single leaves. I found the reason for it was stress and also inconsistent light cycles. A re-vegging of a flowering plant will do this also. I take clones from flowering plants all the time to get insane results. These show some monster cropping with single, double and triple fan leaves. I gave it to a friend and it developed PM so i treated it and grew it out. It grew like a star fish. Branches sprung out of the center and went outward. Was really cool looking.

Matthew Earl - CannabisFTW

5 Likes

Sooo beautiful :joy:, interesting man and exciting knowledge. I really appreciated that you informed about that so much. :+1:t2:

What “PM” means?

3 Likes

I wondered if that because kind of hybrid or something like that which effected the DNA, but I made sure from you about that now!!.

Do you meant “Powdery Mildew” by “PM”?

2 Likes

Looks like a autoflower That has gone under a huge amount of stress and your LEDs is causing light burn in the flower stage

1 Like

Just curious did you pop seeds or did you receive this in clone

1 Like

Pop seeds. I tried to grow three clones but unfortunately did not succeeded, but am still learning step by step. And by your replying and asking me you always push me to learn fast.

1 Like

You should always treat your plants just like your children especially early on Just like baby new born infants there very delicate and always need attention and proper nutrition to get these kids to grow big and strong.If left neglected and you decide to take clones from a stressed plant w issues the same stresses and issues would be in the genetic make up of whatever clones you take .

3 Likes

Just curious what brand soil is that?

2 Likes

Yes he ment powdery mildew

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that crucial information. I’ll keep that in my mind.

:pushpin:

1 Like

It was a local brand and I mixed it with some perlite. But am not going to use again.

1 Like

Might as well go promix hp or sunshine #4 if you want a blank page to work with .

2 Likes