Could you read the DNA data from the pictures, please?

It was a local brand and I mixed it with some perlite. But am not going to use again.

1 Like

Might as well go promix hp or sunshine #4 if you want a blank page to work with .

2 Likes

@Hemp_Nature Hey just wondering what area are you from ? (country/state/province) I’m curios like what @hashone was mentioning about some other grow mediums. I wonder what is in your area. It is super possible that promix hp is not common near him. If he wanted to go organic fox farms ocean forest my be easier to come by for soil. Otherwise I would use coco. With an Earth Juice line or Flora Nova Bloom. I guess it is all about what is accessible.

2 Likes

I’m sure if you really wanted it you could to get some shipped from somewhere they might have to pay a shipping fee the differences on Fox farm ocean forest soil comes hot already with nutrients in the soil ,pro mix is a soil-less medium with pro mix or sunshine #4 you’re controlling how much nutrients are going in to the medium ocean forest keeps you charged for about a month or so , even by checking and run off it’s not accurate before you start adding nutrients I’ve tried it a long time ago I rather be in full control of what I feed my plants .

2 Likes

If not properly it could be very easy for a beginner to over watering and fertilizing that would eventually lead to nutrient lockout that might confuse a beginner for a nutrient deficiency and they will continue to add more nutrients on top of more nutrients that are locked out . Slowly diminishing your yield and killing your crops

2 Likes

I really appreciated that all information @matthewearl @hashone
I noted all what you mentioned above :pushpin:.

2 Likes