Coyote Cody's coco fem project. šŸŗ

Hey guys, itā€™s that one guy, aka coyote cody. Started 2 ww fems 2 skywalker og fems and 2 medijuana fems, growing in pure coco, using Jackā€™s 321.

Excuse the mess on the floor, last harvest was drying in there and the leaves and stuff are everywhere.

21 Likes

Damn stranger!!! Good to hear from you @that_one_guyā€¦ looking good broā€¦ I donā€™t see the gnomes tho lol

2 Likes

Good to see you guys lol. Ya they are in the tent, Iā€™m working on getting it cleaned out now, this is in my veg/drying closest.

4 Likes

Yaaa this got awkward lol

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thats just funny

3 Likes

Havent seen your avatar over here in forever! Welcome back

3 Likes

Lmao, too funny.

5 Likes

Thanks, ya its been a while.

5 Likes

I thought you were that one guyā€¦ lol.

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody damnit Cody donā€™t change your name ! Haha as I wrote that I thoughtā€¦ I changed mine he wonā€™t ā€œmemberā€ you either.

Anyhow good to see your still growing and kicking ass! Even after all the shit repins and I gave you over Iā¤ļøā€¦

Welp good to see you making threads here and hope all is well with you and your family!! Hope yā€™all have a awesome thanksgiving

That one and only asshole
                          Pharmer Bob
5 Likes

Lol, it used to be my name over on ilgm as well, but I talked someone into changing it for me, I need to see if I can get it changed over here. No harm done, you guys are way ahead of me anyways lol. Everything is good here, hope the same is true for you. We had a great Thanksgiving, and again hope you did as well lol.

4 Likes

I got some Canna coco for my current grow. Canna says do not put any pearlite in their coco. I did anyway about 20%. Let me know how your grow does, and are you going to grow in pure coco with no additives like pearlite or vermiculite?

3 Likes

I donā€™t add any to it. I like it better, when I added perlite before and I had to water more often.

5 Likes

I get that, but more air to the roots makes bigger roots far as I can tell.

4 Likes

I run coco loco and still ad perlite. My girls drink but get tons of air to the roots.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care about the name if you donā€™t lol just tryin to get some laughs

3 Likes

I donā€™t care either, it is pretty funny.

3 Likes

Seedling update, still need to clean the closet out.

9 Likes

A crap load of infused coconut oil.

9 Likes

Looking nice cody. Mines coming along better now man. Thought i had a ph problem but it was light burning the leaves lol. @covertgrower helped a brotha out. I kept thinking my meter was jacked it might still be good idk. New one on the way just have to pay the fee at checkout lol. Getting an apera

5 Likes