Coyotes ilgm grow

Figured I would start a new thread for the new grow.

This was may 14th.

May 25th

May 26th

June 2nd.

These are ilgm blackberry kush, in coco, using jacks 321 and a bloom booster. They are in a 4x4 with 480w of quantum board leds, going to add 44w of blue after this grow.

20 Likes

@kapouic @tenga @MrBlue @Slym3r @happilyretired @cratix tag everyone guys.

4 Likes

Always here for you my friend! :star_struck:

@docdre @Arrow @justgrowin @hoppiefrog @zeus @pptrsha1 @LoCoRocK @gremmall

8 Likes

Yes sir I’m here, I got you on both sides.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you kap!

4 Likes

Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Looking good brother

3 Likes

Thank you! I can’t take all the credit though, the wife has bee handling it for me while my leg mends.

7 Likes

That’s awesome

4 Likes

Back left corner is where you would find me … :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Is that a new light set up? Can’t remember what you use to have but definitely sounds like you upgraded either way beautiful plants can’t wait to see how they finish

5 Likes

Lmao, I would live in there if I could.

7 Likes

Yes, I went for a 3x3 with one set of 240w led boards, to a 4x4 with 2 sets of 240w led boards.

5 Likes

Nice I have a 3x3 with a 240 in it lol and just got a 2x4x5 for veg gf said I couldn’t get a 4x4 have to buy a house first I guess lol

5 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Dang that sucks! But I guess it could be worse. We are down to $20k left on the house. So close!! We are selling and moving somewhere where the cost of living is smaller, and better weather.

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Yeah it does but she has a valid point there is no space for it right now and if we buy a house then I can have a dedicated grow room

We both are working full time jobs just a few more expensive toys left to but then some serious saving for a down payment already potentially have land my mom is supposed to give me but until it in my name not counting on but would be awesome

6 Likes

Nice to see you brother and the kush looks great. Mmm kush :yum:

4 Likes

What are you using for bloom?
I’m going to experiment with some myself

3 Likes