Crafty Chris's 420 Weekend

Have the donkeys putting their noses everywhere, The Donkey Dagga Indaba. These bags are locally made in South Africa. fullmeltfiltration.co.za. They work like a charm, great quality and here goes for the first wash. First time i have used a custom paint mixer drill bit to try and save time. So lets see the outcome.

11 Likes

A very wicked day on Saturday. did bubble hash until my bags were clogged. Chucked the bubble hash in the freezer to grate and dry tomorrow. I am sure the weight will go down due to the water left over and ice.

Made 59 grams of cream, 38/70 micron bags and 27 grams of 120 and 160 micron.

While I was making hash, my sweet girlfriend was making cannabis salves, concoctions and canna bread on the fire.

9 Likes

Love all of this!!!
Have an awesome birthday brother!!!

3 Likes

If I have not bored you enough, here are some more pictures and fun from the long weekend.

Got my cards read from the local hippy medicine woman. Still waiting for the reading, but I believe its positive. This is the card she drew for me.

Our animals were having a blast and had carrots as surprises for the day.

The finished product from my lady, rosemary, cannabis, coconut, tumeric and shea butter mix.

The braai/barbeque I missed, but enjoyed the left over later.

The delicious chocolate cake made by the local baker, damn delicious. She usually bakes with cannabis in our goodies, but this was just triple chocolate.

Sunday was funday at our local farmers bar, agricultural museum. Got cracking at about 11am. After a couple hours I had made 60% proof beet and cinnamon liquor ( I calll it lekka liqqa ). It was a very interesting mash, half the people that tasted it could taste the cinnamon and the other half could taste the beetroot. I had one single with lemonade, it was delicious, even if I say so myself. The other still on display was pulling high 75% proof and they managed to pull about 3 litres of strong “moonshine”, which we call witblitz locally.

Both our pots this morning as we fired up.

My condenser with some fresh ice.

My humble, simple copper pot.

The competitors still, had all the bells and whistles, including a gin basket.

Thats a wrap folks, I am seriously buggered from an epicly awesome weekend.

13 Likes

Wow, such a jam packed weekend! Looks and sounds like you had a great time, thats awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

now THATS a weekend. Jealous as hell👍

3 Likes

It was a little a crazy, wild and loud. Have to go clean up and collect all my tings from the local now, a lot of cleaning up ahead. I realise what a cool area we live in. Its a small farming community, and such interesting people from all over the world. You get the farmers, drifters, artists, poets, professors, retired judges, growers, stoners and rapscallions.

We barter, share, sponsor, make deals,have laughs. So turns out I lost a bet on Saturday night over a rugby game ( Sharks vs the Lions ) , lost about $10. But made up for it and bought the steal of the century and dropped $480 to buy an old 3Kva Lister with generator. On top of all that, found out my foot is broken in two places and sprained. Looking forward to a chilled week. Have a great ones guys and gals.

7 Likes

The final outcome of the weekend was temple balls and below is what I made from the bubble hash, shared and smoked. More coming. Have an irie weekend.

6 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Dang those look crazy

2 Likes

I was hoping for better color, but it will all come in time. Looking forward to making more.

3 Likes

Ok, the finale final final, promise. Have alot of swopping and bartering to do, so thought of adding a little bit of brand behind the moonshine and labelling my product. So made a logo one stoned evening and called it Lekka Liqqa. Afrikaans translation is Lekker is good/pleasant/nice. Slogan is a play off the words Local is Lekker, Loco is Lekka ( Loco is eccentric and witblitz is an afrikaans generic term for moonshine/ or fermented fruit).

Its prickly pear season here, well the start, Wednesday we start collecting the prickly pears, and then I will start making a new wash with prickly pear and cannabis flower. I had a brain fart and also decided to add tiny hash temple balls to the finished product.

A present for a mate who gave me some homebrewed whiskey and rum a couple weeks ago. The lineup is

Bottle 1. Mango
Bottle 2. Pineapple
Bottle 2. Beetroot and Cinnamon

5 Likes

Those are some special looking balls

2 Likes