Crafty Chris's 420 Weekend

Guys and gals would love to share an exciting weekend ahead. Tomorrow I will be starting the process of preparing for a huge maasiff beeegg weekend.

Friday morning I will fire up cleaning my buckets, bags, copper pots, pipes, utensils tools and making the ice for the weekend. ( My early xmas present was an ice cool ice maker )

Saturday: A big run of bubble hash from last seasons trim. Going to run the still for an hour, clean it out with water, and make sure its sealed.

Sunday: Stilling against a couple guys at our local pub/museum. My mash is beetroot and cinnamon, it has been bubbling away for the last two weeks… Depending how Saturday goes I am going to include some bubble hash in the copper pot for spice!

Posting updates and pictures here. Any questions, tips, tricks, feedback is/are welcome. Its 1:00am here and its just started raining. That is a great sign.

@hoppiefrog @zeus @kapouic @oldguy @docdre @Slym3r @Arrow @mj1 @sssportsmfg @nick @Ladithief @scotty17 @PreyBird1 @boozer.

Pull up a joint and enjoy the ride.

19 Likes

Sounds like fun my brother. Wish you luck. Peace

5 Likes

Set to watching! Thanks for including us in your big weekend! :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome set to learn!

3 Likes

Me thinks its going to be wicked. Just turned 42 an hour ago, none the wiser!! Made the connection after smoking a nigerian kush. Going to be my 420 for 2020.

15 Likes

Its your birthday? Well happy birthday! :partying_face: you have an awesome bday weekend lined up

6 Likes

Happy Birthday brother

6 Likes

Happy birthday. :confetti_ball:

Set to watch and learn.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I hope you have a great one sir!

8 Likes

Sounds very exciting.

3 Likes

Bad ass … going to be great!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you buds, a great day started and like all of you, looking forward to the weekend.

Got some freshly made cannabis/coconut butter tested on my right arm by my partner, while coffee was on the brew. Ground a seedless landrace Lesotho highlands, sprinkled a liberal amount of drysift on and enjoyed the morning view planning for today.

15 Likes

Goeie dagga…:wink: geluk met die verjaarsdag​:tada::tada::birthday:

Thanks for the tag…set to watch and learn…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

You have such a beautiful spot there. Happy weekend! Hope your bday is going well

3 Likes

Wahoo…! That sounds like a blast Chris! Now not to be an old stick in the mud, but get a designated driver…cause I know I would need one lol! Will be watching when I can for sure.

4 Likes

yo Chris have a great time and be safe

3 Likes

Now not to be an old stick in the mud, but get a designated driver…cause I know I would need one lol

Got my trusty partner with me, yes she drove while I was hanging out the window shouting at a retired judge ( true story ) . Had a fun day yesterday, went for a 2 hour full body massage with THC oil and was gifted some silly space cakes after the experience. Ate the space cakes on the way to my local watering hole and had a couple silly drinks. Back on the wagon this morning and firing up the weekend.

7 Likes

Sounds like an awesome day!

2 Likes