Credit Card Processors for CBD?

I was wondering if anyone knows of a solid CBD credit card processor. We can only currently take e-checks. We have been without a credit card processor for over 3 months now.

Thanks!

3 Likes

@4CornersCannabis might be a good thread for you: Are you one of the lucky ones who has a bank?

1 Like

Thanks. I actually checked that out already. I have a bank…that isn’t the issue.

To be more clear, I am looking for a way to accept credit cards on my website.

I have already been shut down by Paypal, Stripe, Square, Intuit, and a few others.

I was told that I was in 100% compliance from T1 Payments then they decided to deny me and wouldn’t give a reason. They dragged me through the mud for 2 months.

4 Likes

Are you shipping out of state? I wonder if that’s why they are shutting you down, as all the local retail outlets here in Colorado don’t seem to have an issue selling CBD products through their normal debit/credit card systems.

2 Likes

Yes we are. This will be our 3rd year as registered hemp growers in Colorado. Our products are legal to ship. CBD processing is much easier if you have a brick and mortar store. To date, we have done 99% of our sales from our website. The plan is to eventually become more of a wholesale company as I can’t spend 8 hours on customer service per day.

4 Likes

@4CornersCannabis I’m not sure if this is helpful, but when we had ours shut down, I became frustrated. I fixed this issue by using a website plug in that gathers the card information in a secured manner and I process offline. So far so good.

4 Likes