CRMC Fathere's Day Giveaway

Hi there,
We are here again, to benefit this GN group and celebrate the Father’s Day, which is on the corner, we are holding the next round giveaway after the Mother’s Day today.
Here for the entry:
like our post
Comment to this post and share your story about your father if you like.
5 winners will be selected random, deadline is June 22th.
Reward: 2 cartridges(empty), 1 battery, 1 T-shirt and 1 hat. All will be with CRMC brand logo.
Winners need to contact Ellipsis directly to get their prize within 48 Hours of the notification post and supply Name, Address, Contact Number and other details if needed.

Congratulate all!!!

6 Likes

I remember smoking with my dad when I was an you g teen. He would sit and play cards, get baked, try to deny it and then keep us in stitches from him being so stoned. This was back in late 60’s. The good old days when really good bud was 20 a z and crappier stuff was 10-15 an ounce. Everything was clean and safe back then pretty much!

1 Like

I love and respect my father more than any man on earth. He was dumb enough to think I had the talent to pitch in the majors. So everyday after getting home from working 12 hour shift. He would make me go outside with him to where he had a bungee cord nailed to a railroad tile and I’d have to stick my left foot underneath it and we’d soend 2 hours on my pitching form. love you dad

that’s so memorable. And congratulate for winning our CRMC SMRT KIT, please mail Ellipsis@crmc.co of your receiving address and size for your T-SHIRT.

Congratulate, VIncent. You will receive a whole package of our CRMC SMRT KIT, please mail ellipsis@crmc.co your size for the T-SHIRT and receiving details.

Happy Father’s Day!

Congratulations Vincent! Nice win!

1 Like

Congratulations Meds4life. You got the prize too!!! Please mail us your inform for this package and your size for our CRMC T-SHIRT. :wink:

Thank you, you too sir.

Hi,
Was wondering if this prize was sent yet. I thought it said receive in 48 hours. Never got a tracking number and my postman has a tendency to mess the mail up now and then. Not trying to be a pain just excited and concerned.
Thanks again,
Robert

@meds4life I just got mine. urs should be any day. I never received a tracking either

By the way Thank you @CRMC got my prize today can’t wait to vape knowing ever drag is what it’s supposed to be :grin:

I just got mine yesterday as well! Big shout out to CRMC for the great Father’s Day gift! Can’t wait to put them to use. God bless you all!
Thanks again,
Robert

Thank you for the feedback, and welcome any further reviewing to our marketing department: ellipsis@crmc.co

Cheers~

Thank you, Vincent. Nice try, and keep on further communication over the reviewing.

Cheers,