CRMC GIVEAWAY for Mother's Day

Hey there, we have a SMRT battery giveaway for you for this special Mother’s Day. As well, every new 200 followers Giveaway activity will be regularly sponsored!!!

Here is how to enter the draw:
1, Follow @crmc2020;
2, Tag 3 friends in this comments;
3, Call your mom or share what you’d love to tell her for this Mother’s Day.

4,Lucky Winners will be at random and announced on 5/10 PST. Good luck!!!

CRMC Instagram

5 Likes

Entered!! Thanks!!
@CRMC if I don’t win I’m still interested in buying one when avaliable!

3 Likes

Entered! I’m urgently in need of this giveaway :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Good luck and thank you for the support. :hugs:

1 Like

good luck, Marvsherbs, you will get one of latest SMRT Battery for the giveaway. please mail ellipsis@crmc.co your delivery address and inform for this package. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the product info @CRMC. Signed up and crossing my fingers I get to try 1… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Awesome @CRMC !! Just sent you my info!! I really appreciate this!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::ok_man::ok_man:

3 Likes

congratuation, tonitony, you will get one of latest SMRT Battery for the giveaway. please mail Ellipsis your delivery address and inform for this package. :wink:

5 Likes

congrations, Tygrow78, you will get one of latest SMRT Battery for the giveaway. please mail Ellipsis your delivery address and inform for this package. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you on behalf of the GN community! You guys rock! :+1:

5 Likes

and congratulate on winning one of the latest SMRT Battery for the Mother’s Day giveaway on our instagram, Daniel. You will get one SMRT battery for free this month. Cheers:)

4 Likes