CRMC NEW RELEASE GIVEAWAY ON 5/13-5/20,May

Hi again guys,

To celebrate the Official Release of the first SMRT Cell of CRMC, we are holding a huge giveaway for all of our fans here: 3 kits of SMRT cartridge+battery CRMC SMRT CELL, CRMC designed T-SHIRT in your size will be given winthin 3 fans.

Here is the entry for the participation:

1, Tag 3 friends below this post and share them your expectation of our SMRT CELL;
2, Follow our instagram @crmc2020 and write the comments of this new release;
3, Make sure 3 of your friend follow @crmc2020.

GIVEAWAY ends on 5/20/2020, winners will be selected at random and good luck, guys!!!

8 Likes

can’t wait to get the T-shirt, love it …Yaaahhhhhhh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Would love it all!

2 Likes

Do you have Instagram? Take part in their giveaways. I won 1 for Mother’s Day! :wink:

1 Like

thanks, Daniel. Waw, good luck on the Mother’s Day giveaway. Our colleague will contact you for the package delivery ASAP~

2 Likes

Follow the entry rule and join us. Good luck, Fifth:)

2 Likes

follow up our ins account and join us. good luck!

2 Likes

hi fifth, congratuations for winning the latest SMRT battery and carts with anti-counterfeit technology plus our CRMC t-shirt. please mail ellipsis@crmc.co your delivery address & tel for the giveaway.

4 Likes

We both won! I won here and on Instagram lol but obviously only claimed it once!

5 Likes

That is freaking awesome! Congrats to us both and all winners!

3 Likes

Received my Winnings from CRMC Thank you so much can’t wait to try it!

3 Likes

congratulate Fifth. Await for your reviewing and feedbacks then~
BTW, we are holding FATHER’S DAY giveaway on ins , GN & Reddit right now. Welcome to participate in.
GOOD LUCK!!!

2 Likes