Crmc video contest to win 500usd recruitment

Hi all, the first video contest of CRMC will be lasted to 31st,Oct. Any reviewers/vape pen lovers are welcomed to register and join us. The 500USD cash prize is waiting for your taken!!! Rules: review can be any form of videos, articles or photos.

Being creative and attractive will helps you stand out. This registration ends at 31st,Oct!!! The winners will be officially announced in our website and social media on 13th,Nov. Good luck guys!!!

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t had a chance to test them as of yet, I have been dealing with one family emergency after another,2020 is the harshest year… I will take some time this week to test run the cartridges and post a review asap :+1:

1 Like

Its a great savings for the company. Make the user create the commercial. Which usually cost a company multiples of thousands. They gonna hook it up with 500 bucks. Psh. Slap in the face really. Lazy marketing. The programs that some of us use to make brands cost far past 500.

2 Likes

cool hoppiefrog. and do please mail to ellipsis@crmc.co your review. This contest last to 9th,Nov. and prize winners will be officially announced by 11th, Nov. Good luck!

1 Like

creative perspective@slym3r. There will be several activities and contest recently, this video contest is just part of them, let’s wait and expect more surprise from CRMC.

1 Like

Damn @Slym3r ! @CRMC sure did dance around your accusation, by “let’s wait and expect more surprise from CRMC.”
Haha

1 Like

I actually appreciated their response. It was very elegant. Lol

1 Like

:grinning:Thanks for the attention, we are working on various creative forms to provide our fans and users more chances to get to know our difference and creativities.