Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

Well I always put in consideration that you breed so… And you already have a shit load of plants. Us one tent’ers need to be perfect. Lol

5 Likes

8 Likes

Broo… The smell… Smells like some really legit top shelf weed. Smells like this bad ass diamonds I got in nyc. Smells so yummy… Its really a amazing strain.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah it really is i got the seeds to make more. But i cant wait to try my cross!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try it either bro. These plants you are breeding are the real deal bro. This new genetics are alot more fun to grow. They’re trichome production on these newer plants are awesome

4 Likes

Yeah so far all my crosses have been amazing. I have plants in the following countries.
1.usa
2. France
3. South africa
4. Spain
5. Austrailia
6. Canada
7. U.s. virgin islands
Got a lot of stuff im working on. Lots of great stuff to come. Landraces coming. Also doing another afficianado things. I got sacred sour and 13th ghost also. Lots of projects brewing. Some i dont even talk about bwahahah

10 Likes

Air flow bruh air flow :joy:

2 Likes

Yep i use big exhaust fans and big oscillating fans. Big exhaust give lots of negative air pressure

4 Likes

I was talking about Mr bud rot lol

3 Likes

Lol bud rot damn.

3 Likes

bigger boat

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 I didn’t see Kentucky on that list of countries…lol

I can fix that for ya~

5 Likes

That’s cold af bro! :joy: :joy: :joy: Mr. Rot over here got 4 fans, central air blowing and a dehumidifier. If I get rot this time I’m calling it quits! Lol

4 Likes

Bah your doing great bruh more air flow lol
Those look super nice should be proud of growing preys stuff that well my brother.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I’m trying to catch up to yall old timers that got your knowledge together.

3 Likes

Damn had to bring old into it :joy:

4 Likes

You know what they say: If the shoe fits! lol

3 Likes

Afternoon grow folks, thought I’d share a few pics.
Tray of clones,

6 more bbmuffin clones, and what they look like today.

And all the clones

Sugar black rose clones got discontinued (chopped) don’t care for the parfumey smell.
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Here’s a few from the flower room.

I have no idea what to do with the Superfreak, at transplant, I removed every other branch, and still it’s thick as a BlackBerry bush! If anyone has any suggestions other than just let it go, I’m all ears.
Hard to tell what’s what!?

10 Likes