Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

Hey erybody, olcoot here,gonna give this a try!
The correct name for this journal is:
Indoor, small container, organic, LED grow.
JUST ADD GOOD WATER.
I have had several grows, and I think my biggest problem is when to do what!? Seems I’m always behind. And unorganized, but I’m working on it.
AND I should probably mention that this will probably be a boring journal as I just add good water.
So get a comfortable setin’ spot and check up on me now &then. Take everything with a grain of salt. Ask questions and learn me something!
Got a county paper, comes out once a week, you can read the paper & eat a bowl of popcorn and go to bed with nothing on your mind & nothing on your stomach! Hope this journal is a touch better than that!
'Member I’m slow, but letting go of edge of rabbit hole NOW!

25 Likes

This is what I start with.

This gets cooked for 30 days.

18 Likes

Well looky here!!!
I’ll follow along

7 Likes

By the way, I didn’t tag anyone because I would probably leave someone out,.all are welcome!
Also if I ain’t in the right spot, I know da Chris’s will help me out.

13 Likes

I’m following this grow!

8 Likes

Hello there Coot!

8 Likes

This is my arsenal!

17 Likes

Looks good I’ll be following I’ll tell ya ol skoot :+1:t2::us:

6 Likes

Don’t get to high some time and think that Jack D is booze and have bat guano in ya teef :joy:

10 Likes

If you get a whiff, it would never make it to the mouth!:older_man::goat:

10 Likes

Coot!! This is so cool.
I am on board!
:fist:

7 Likes

Disclaimer: I’m crazy as a knocked in the head turd tumbler. I will try to keep things organanzized! WATER – I use rain water (4 to 10ppm) then I bring it to between 30 and 90 ppm during the grow.
I add dolomite lime and bubble it for 24 hrs.
I use a TDS meter, I have never Phed my water.

6 Likes

When I started this endeavor, I spent about 2500$ over 'bout a year, this was the best 25$ spent…

Saved my life!

16 Likes

MY GROW SPACE
I started out with a 5×2.5 growers house tent,
Then another 1,lol.
This is the first time I have had a grow in the same place as the last grow (if that makes any sense?) I have a 40 inch × about 9 or 10 ft. × 8ft high room behind a wall!?!
I’m using 1 tent for veg and room for flower.

11 Likes

i am so following this! jump!

7 Likes

Germination: I do the paper towel thing, but I use spring water (need just a little something something immediately at birth). Didn’t have the patience to just plant them (after so many days I would start digging).
So when they pop good, I plant them in (at least) a 3 inch pot (where they will stay for at least a month. This is just easier for me (bad hands).
Here’s a Superfreak& blue berry muffin

16 Likes

is the crazy looking one superfreak? i swear i had one that looked like kale in the beginning

9 Likes

Seeing this is soo cool , Go get them @Olcoot

8 Likes

Looks good skoot supafreak :facepunch:t2:

7 Likes

Yes,superfreak, both were gifts from an awesome grow brother!

7 Likes