Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

At some point I’m going to have to trim some larf, and I’ll report. Lol.:upside_down_face::grin:

2 Likes

Otay skoot :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Absolutely DELICIOUS! But if you don’t like lock, you may want to chop a little early. The BBM I got was a great high for about an hour. Then :yawning_face::sleeping:

3 Likes

Beautiful grow Olcoot always impressive

3 Likes

Thank you my brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Supafreak finally showing budlets.

Italian shoes has really stretched!

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

10 Likes

And mr.blueberry muffins

Few more weeks!

12 Likes

Very perty master skoot :facepunch:t2::green_heart::facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you kindly master Blue!

3 Likes

Thats a nice strain isn’t it? Glad I picked that out and the 7s. On a roll bruh. Have u cloned some? I’ll pick up some kraken in a few weeks :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, just transplanted 6 clones. :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Great… I’ll send that package out when I can I just got boxes yesterday. Your not ready any way you said ? I paper towels up 7 and all 7 sprouted 5 in 2 days 2 seeds in the third day.
Easy poppers :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Evening erybody, gonna try a pic!?

POTG

9 Likes

Oh well? Don’t know what’s going on, pics post sideways, notifications been down for a week. I get lots of blue spots on my picture thingy, but it doesn’t work, can’t see who it is!?
Had more pics, but I guess I’ll hold off, I know I don’t want to look at sideways pics!
Hope erybodys happy and healthy!

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Olcoot is this a better view of your picture?

7 Likes

Yes it is?? .:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I downloaded your picture then messed with it with a photo editor for a few minutes to get it to post the right way. I wanted to see it because I plan on growing POTG in my next grow!

3 Likes

I promise, I haven’t done or changed anything!
Don’t know what’s going on.

3 Likes

Took it’s time first 3 weeks, but then it took off.
My plan was to have 4 to 6 tops, for the size pots I grow in, but bad timing, and plants gonna do what they want. I’ll just write it all down and do better next time, lol.

3 Likes

Bbmuffin

8 Likes