Cryogenic Freezer Recommendations

Hello Growers Network!

I need a cryogenic freezer that can hit -80C so we can implement some new processes here in our facility.

It will need to be relatively large in size, big enough to fit at least a few 6"x48" tubes inside, with lid and filter plate hardware attached.

I was looking at the C80-27 from So-Low Environmental Equipment Co, but the size is a little… too exact. It’s 67" long on the interior, and the tube with hardware is about 66". This is a really tight squeeze and if there’s anything with a little more wiggle room I would rather use that.

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
AX

2 Likes

@So-Low any recommendations?

1 Like

Across has a few different sizes the link below is to a 35 cu ft Ultra

https://www.acrossinternational.com/Ai-35-Cu-Ft-86C-Ultra-Low-Upright-Freezer-UL-CSA-Certified-220V-G35.htm

3 Likes

@ArcataXtractions

Sorry for the delay in response.

We do have a freezer that would fit your needs (model C80-21). The dimensions of this model are: Width 81", Front to Back 21½", Height 21”.

If this is something that would work for you, send us your company information, and we can provide a quote.

3 Likes

Im in the looking as well. It looked like your freezers had nitrogen backup as well and back up system is a must for me just incase of power problems. Ill be hitting you up when I need to purchase So-Low.

2 Likes

@ArcataXtractions

We do have a freezer that would fit your needs (model C80-21). The dimensions of this model are: Width 81", Front to Back 21½", Height 21”.

If this is something that would work for you, send us your company information, and we can provide a quote.

Regards,

So-Low Sales Department

So-Low Environmental Equipment Company

Phone: (513) 772-9410 | Fax: (513) 772-0570 | www.so-low.com

10310 Spartan Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45215 | sales@so-low.com

2 Likes

Hello I’m a distributor for so-low I can definitely help you get a -85c freezer. Do you know what size you are looking for?

Blazelabsolutions.com
888-792-3380

-Jordan

1 Like