Cultivation/Extraction Tech

To keep this some what brief, I had to move back to Ohio from Oregon for personal reasons, but I am ready to get back into the game after being here for 3 years. I have experience on a large scale farm including everything from cloning all the way to extractions. My passion for cannabis is what drives me and I feel like I can’t quite be who I’m meant to be while being stuck in Ohio. While Ohio does have medical on its way, it’s still questionable whether or not everything will be ready by the September deadline or even this year at all.

With that being said, ideally I would find a job in Ohio, but I would relocate to just about anywhere in the US or Canada for the right opportunity.

I have a resume for all those interested, but I cannot attach it yet.

3 Likes

You can email us your resume at hunter@growersnetwork.org or growernick@growersnetwork.org, and we can upload your resume here!

2 Likes

Seans Cannabis Resume.docx (522.0 KB)

Here we are.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve been in this position before. Rough times, my friend… I feel for you.

Hey GNET! Let’s find this man a job!

How do you feel about extreme AZ heat? :sweat:

I mean it wouldn’t be my first choice, but if the right opportunity presented itself I would definitely take it into consideration.

Gotta do whatcha gotta do sometimes.

2 Likes

So I might have an interview for a company that operates in a couple of states, but is coming to my own and I was just wondering as someone who partakes, how common is it for these companies to test for Cannabis? If I have to stop smoking I absolutely will and I plan to just to make sure I get the job, especially seeing how it’s only medical here. But I’m just curious if anyone has any insight that could give me a solid answer.

2 Likes

So I guess you can close this now. I just received an offer from a company here in Ohio!

2 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Best of luck in your new job. :slight_smile:

1 Like