Cultivation job?

Looking for a grow position

4 Likes

we all are… jk
maybe try posting in the right section. aswell maybe some info the folks here can go on. good luck

3 Likes

Hi Nick,

What kind of growing job are you qualified for or interested in? We may have an opportunity but it requires high-line skill sets. Can you relocate? Salary needs? Gonna need a bio/resume. Call me on 203-621-4797.

David Gawitt
Gadco-McClain Processing, LLC
Golden, Colorado

3 Likes

Hi,

Saw your response to this add. What kind of growing job are you qualified for or interested in? We may have an opportunity but it requires high-line skill sets. Can you relocate? Salary needs? Gonna need a bio/resume. Call me on 203-621-4797.

David Gawitt
Gadco-McClain Processing, LLC
Golden, Colorado

2 Likes

I wasnt applying fpr a job, im already working in the field. i was just making a comment on the guy above me. his post wasnt good.

Is anyone hiring for an entry level cultivation assistant?

1 Like

@HempStaff can definitely assist on this one. He may have just the right fit for you

2 Likes

Register on our website using the link below:
Job Seeker Registration
When you hit “Register,” you will see a gear icon on the next page. Click on the gear icon, and then hit “Edit Profile.” You will be able to upload your resume into our database. We have business developers on both the East and West coast, who recruit for all types of cannabis and hemp businesses nationally and for all different positions. When our headhunters look for potential candidates, we will pull out of our database to find those candidates.

2 Likes