Cultivator Job Wanted

Hey everyone I’m a 29 year old entrepreneur in Richmond, VA. I’m currently flipping houses, but with recent legalization for my state I realized how behind I was for starting a cannabis cultivation business. My goal since college has been to own my own cannabis growing facility but since then I have only managed 2 years of homegrowing experience.

I am taking the next 1.5 to 2 years to work in a professional growing environment to learn more so I’m ready to take a leap of faith in starting my own company. I have a lot to offer with an unmatched determination for my career goals, passion for cannabis and desire to continue learning.

Highlights:

• Ran the 3rd highest grossing Levi’s store for a year.
  • USCSA Snowboarding All American in College.
  • Started, sourced and developed 2 high grossing e-commerce businesses and sold them for a profit.
  • Bought a struggling personal training business which ultimately closed at the start of Covid restrictions.
  • Built $170,000 in equity through home flipping from April 2020 to present.
  • 11 DigitalMarketer certifications
  • Series 6 & 63 certifications
  • Appalachian State University '14 - Business Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship

My current flip has finished and I am making plans to move anywhere in the US as long as it is the right fit for both of us.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network. What would you like to achieve with our community? How did your grows go? You have any pics? We love to see fellow growers rocking!