Curing and Humidity

If my jar Humidity is at 71% should I just Leave the lid off for now until the humidity goes down?!

2 Likes

Best humidity level is 60 - 65%. I sometimes just place the bottle on the side with the lid off and put a fan infront. It works well with circulating air. You dont want mold at this stage.

2 Likes

I think that is the whole deal with the Boveda packs, you put one in based on amount of bud, and it either gives or takes away moisture. Sounds like you are close enough to try one of those. I have never used them but I am going to give them a try. to be honest I have never done anything except hang them till dry clean them up trim them and then put them in an airtight container in the freezer…I am also going to try the curing process this grow.

4 Likes

I made a mistake Reading the meters I missed staked the humidity for the temperature and the temperature for the humidity​:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:.

But at the moment my humidity in the jar is at 47 and the temperature is 71 how can I adjust it to the right temperature and humidity. Any pointers or tips

2 Likes