Curiosity killed the cat

Dream travelers aren’t just spirits, but people that have the ability to travel through dreams. I have been extremely sensitive to the other realms since I was a child. I have a load of stories.

1 Like

DMT and LSD (basically any psychedelic) does this for me… then for 4 or 5 days I have empathy for the human race…where I usually have none what so ever…lol…DMT when the trip is over will give you a reckoning of your life’s issues…lol… you will be tired and exhausted and it only lasts 3 hours and the strangest thing is every one experiences basically the same trip… Joe Rogan is a huge believer in DMT as well am I… LSD is the same to an extent… longer high and your emotions and where your mind is at play a big part…

2 Likes

Not at all… it’s a fine line though between bringing balance and bringing chaos… one just needs to find the proper dose…

1 Like

for a while I got really into my dreams and started recording it. I would wake up and go to my pen and paper and wrote down what i could remember… when i could remember, it was just the subject… maybe a person. after couple of weeks i started waking up and knowing my dreams better… as of what I did! after a little while longer, my dreams started to get very very vivid. and I would have some narly dreams… like seend family members being burnt alive and shit. Then finally what made me stop was… i was in my dream thinking about, damn o need to remember this for the morning… so I was in my dream and stressing myself out over my dreams. i wasn’t getting rest! so I stopped my dream logging!

1 Like

That’s string theory

Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. Been sick af. Not covid…just the flu. I have very vivid, colorful, and intense dreams every night. Most r awesome but im up early this AM cuz of a bit of a scary one. I think premonitions r an EXTREMELY real thing and pretty damn amazing. The earthquake that struck Japan,I believe in 2011, i totally believe my dreams predicted it. 2 days before the quake…in my dream…i was visiting Japan and was standing in this beautiful garden area with sculptures and beautiful women dressed in traditional Japanese garments and the cherry blossom trees the pinkest of the pink. and in full bloom. Ive never seen the same color pink anywhere in life except that dream. The buildings around me began to shake violently…not fall down or crumble, but I stood still on the ground. The shaking stopped and all at once the blossoms began floating to the ground at the same time. And when I looked down I was waste deep in water and saw several dead animals and shit tons of random debris and cars. I have never been able to smell in my dreams…except that one. I could smell the dead animals and almost a sewage like smell too. And 2 days later the quake and huge tsunami took over the coast. I believe my mind predicted that quake and tsunami. I remember watching the news and my jaw hit the floor. I felt so bad for several years after because I feel like I could have warned someone or something and saved alot of lives. I still have that dream from time to time but it’s different each time. New details pop up. Ive heard of people who had premonitional dreams about disasters, natural and man made. The dreams predicting natural disasters blows me away the most. People can be very predictable at times. Mother nature is hella unpredictable tho most times. Especially when she unleashes her ferocity. Does anyone else have predicting dreams like this? I would love to hear them.

2 Likes

According to the show Supernatural a dream traveler is someone who can go into a trance and travel to different alternate realities…lol

Anythings possible. We live in a mysterious universe.

1 Like

Kinda hard to wrap ur mind around it huh?

Ive never seen the show super natural. Is it any good? Might have to check it out. I’m sure id find it very interesting. After all it is part of my ethical beliefs. Nothing exists beyond the natural so its up to the individual to choose to be ethical in their own way.

1 Like

It is in it 16th and final season. Give it a try. I watch it on Netflix

Alrighty. Thanks :grin::v:

I will share some stories of dreams tomorrow. I have plans here in a little bit and don’t have the time to type it all out.

1 Like

Thats whats up. Looking forward to it. Have fun this evening dude. Ttyl

1 Like

Since I was a little kid, I dreamed snippits of my future. Some were entire days and others were just a moment and they were either a huge moment in my life or the most mundane. I remember when I was in my early twenties, I had a dream that I was sitting on my couch in a room I had never seen before. There was hard wood floors, and a coffee table in front of me, which I didn’t own one. Someone suddenly asks, “why do you have so many different bar of soap?” My response was because I had so many parts of my body. Fast forward 3 years and I am moving out of a house I was living in and I was sitting on my couch packing up stuff from my coffee table when it hit me. I stopped and waited. My mother was in my bathroom helping me pack. Low and behold, I hear her ask why I had so many bars of soap. Can’t fight the future, so I said because I had so many parts of my body.

My dreams have been a lot of those moments, but then I started meditating a lot and doing energy work and my dreams became me traveling to new worlds. A lot of the time, I would go grab my friends and we would go play games on these new worlds or go on “adventures”. One dream I remember is me taking my friend and her main squeeze to a world that anything you could think of, the world would manifest. We lounged by a beach, made a giant castle and ate our faces off. There’s a group of us that meet up and one of us chooses what to do and the rest follow. One of them has a sick love for extreme horror/haunted house running. I suck at it, but one time I seduced a demon to keep me safe, that was funny and we laughed for a solid minute when I finally died.

With all that being said, my name here makes more sense.