Curiosity killed the cat

I’m just curious if anyone knows or has experienced what a “light traveler” or “dream traveler” is. Sorry if I sound crazy. Good pot I guess hahaha

3 Likes

are you high bro?

1 Like

I am. Pot opens alot of unknown spaces

1 Like

what is this conversation all about?

1 Like

Spiritual learning and balance

2 Likes

Dreams and meanings. Digging deeper into self awareness…

3 Likes

No but i would love to learn what it is. What is a light traveler/dream traveler? :relaxed:

2 Likes

I believe its someone who comes in ur dreams…not just anyone…they r spiritually and mindfully balanced. They r meant to help anyone who is suffering. I believe ive experienced it twice now. And it’s turned my life around 180. I ask this only to to hear everyone’s experiences if they have ever had them.

4 Likes

Wow that is amazing! I have never experienced someone or something coming into my dreams to bring balance. I hope that happens to me at some point in my life. Sounds cool.

3 Likes

I really hope I don’t sound stupid. Anything’s possible bruh. I don’t believe we dream for nothing.

4 Likes

You don’t sound stupid! I agree with you anything is possible. :heart:

2 Likes

Crazy spiritual world we all live in

2 Likes

Homie of mines homegrown may have a slight influenece on my thinking. Nature at its best

3 Likes

Happy vibes to all!! Sorry if I upset anyone

2 Likes

I think (the multiverse) is one living organism and we exist in most of the different dimensions.i believe we are all one thing ,all of it!
I believe dreams are our minds connecting with ourselves in another dimension. coexistence in multiple dimensions at the same time. It is possible that the barrier between dimensions could be breached with enough energy!! Watch the tv series the cosmos it’s full of brilliant info on the universe and history :blush:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll for sure check that series out dude. I’m fascinated by how complex the universe is. And to be able to understand it would be mind boggling.

1 Like

communication with spirits and higher knowledge beings are actually been known and recorded for a very long time…i like the subject

2 Likes

You will not be disappointed :wink:

2 Likes

Good question and something I have given alot of thought to. Here are some of my amateur thoughts on it and lets take the dead cat deeper down the rabbit hole.

So we still dont understand fully how we sleep and dream, its something that has only been studied since the 1960’s and we spend half of our life sleeping and dreaming. Now when you smoke alot of weed it seems ( according to science ) you somehow do not remember most of your dreams and when you go on a detox your dreams will come back hard, fast and colourful. Then you look at your endocannabinoid system, its connects your brain to your body!!

So we all know cannabis is great for us because we have tiny receptors developed over 1000’s of years to connect to cannabinoids, so basically our bodies saying feed me. I think our dreams are our subconcious self travelling, telling us something ,giving us ideas, goals, headsups and wisdom ( if you are able to use the knowledge ).

Back to astra travel - the higher concious self with out a doubt is something real. You just need to train your body/mind and soul for the experience. I actually went for an ECG many years ago due several concussions and having experiences of “deja vu” for very long periods of time. I dont understand it all, but I feel it, and it feels great.

Shaman, herbalists, sangoma’s have been using plants to get to the higher self for years, get into their subconscious and speak with the “other worlds/ancestors”. Can you explain hypnotism? The mind is a powerful tool.

We are all connected with mother earth, ONENESS.

3 Likes