Customer Services Improvement - OPINIONS?

Hi everyone,

We are graduate students in Boston looking for ways to improve customer services for the cannabis grower industry. Could you please help us by answering the questions below? Other comments/thoughts are appreciated too! We want to find out what matters to YOU!:smiley:

QUESTIONS:

• What customer service components are most important to you?
  • Rank these 1-5 of importance to you (1= least important, 5= most important)
    • Consulting/ Education
    • Installation
    • Maintenance
    • Monitoring/Data analysis

Thank you!

2 Likes
  • Consulting/ Education 5
  • Installation 3
  • Maintenance 4
  • Monitoring/Data analysis 5
2 Likes

Thank you for your responses!

You mentioned that Monitoring is very important. Do you expect regular data reports?

Regards,

1 Like
Consulting/ Education 5
Installation 4
Maintenance 4
Monitoring/Data analysis 3
2 Likes

Thank you for your response Chris!

Can you further elaborate on what kinds of education you would expect?

For example, customer-tailored workshops? PDF guidance books? Have a good good weekends.

Regards,

I like to have friendly outgoing experience. I hate feeling pressured with awkward silence while looking. Education 5
Installation 3
Maintenance 4
Monitoring 4

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! It’s really appreciated.

This industry is growing really fast and very promising.

We are trying to maximize the experiences for growers!

So, do you think a mentor program would help educate or probably problem tailored workshops?

Regards,

2 Likes

And welcome to our community! I hope to hear more about your studies

2 Likes

Thank you so much! We will be happy to share some cool ideas with you too.

1 Like

Any more thoughts guys? :slight_smile:

I have found it most important to plan efficiently and expertly prior to any action. Your installation and maintenance will fail or be less efficient without proper consulting and education. That normally means it is very expensive. Equally important is Monitoring and data analysis. If you are not paying attention to what is going on ie… Monitoring you will run into something and cause an accident. When you properly analyze the data you collected with monitoring what you are doing; a successful path is usually obvious.

1 Like

Thank you for your response again. After consulting with some professionals in the field, we reckon that education is probably the main theme going on, along with responsiveness. We are thinking to propose education not solely on growing but also business insights such as cost management.

This forum is being very wonderful and people are all nice and friendly. We really appreciate your help!

Yeah cost management is very important. I believe we are simply a manufacture so we follow lean production methods. Like with nutrients we have been able to reduce our cost by 90% over a two year period.

1 Like