CVault GNet Holiday Giveaway!

Hey Growers Network Members! Happy Holidays from myself and the rest of the CVault team! We hope your days are filled with good food, family & friends, and of course some sticky fresh nugs. We can help with that last part; to show our appreciation to this community we are doing an exclusive Grower’s Network holiday giveaway! To be eligible to win, comment below with what your favorite strain of cannabis is; it’s that simple, almost as simple as using a CVault :grin:

The winner will receive our home grower combo, which consists of a medium & a 2 liter CVault. We will choose the winner at random on December 21st, and ship on the 22nd so you will receive it in time for Christmas.

Here is a New Years Resolution I think we can all get behind; No More Dry Weed!

Good luck, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays from us at CVault!

Good vibes from ours to yours
-Ryan Parker

13 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Beelzebob satan

@memberdirectory, are you down to try to win some free sChwag?

6 Likes

Martian Candy or Alien Technology. Both are nearly impossible to find here in AZ.

6 Likes

That is hard question? When I am in legal states, I know what I like from a smoke. About a 2 to 1 ratio of THC to CBC’s. These give me my preferred flavors and high. I get the best pain control in this range. When the THC to CBC’S get in 5 to 1, I just get very stoned and have a good time but, not what I want for general daily usage.

Mostly, I am skeptable about the retail labeling of cultivars. I just don’t believe them from state to state. A cultivar named X in Washington State, was completely different than the same named cultivar in Alaska. X in Washington was outstanding, but was tasteless in Alaska. It was one of the common cultivars, I would have to look at our tasting notes. Might have one called improved lemon drop.

I am still in the tasting mode.

The highly colored cultivars seem more consistent from state to state.

I hate some of the high sugar strains. They taste to me like smoking flavored tobacco. Not smooth enough.

I like Keefe from every cultivar I have tried. We fondly refer to them as sprinkles in my family, we have since being kids rolling splifffs, 40 years ago. We would make our own with good ditch weed and a good collender. Sprinkles! You can also compress the Keefe with a Foie gras press if you collect enough. Screw press. best blond hash.

I am having much fun with all the forms of concentrates. The decarbinated ones have been extra nice.

Still have fun looking for “Farel” ditch cannabis. The distribution is so wide, much fun and the diversity is so veried.

From the voices in my heads.

Ethan.

7 Likes

Blue dream…KIDDING…this preference changes with the wind. These days it’s Lemon Betty in the morning, White Tiger or an OG to cruise through the day, and Animal Cookies or Canna Azul in the evening to relax.

Great idea, @Ryan_CVault!

8 Likes

Berry White has been doing it for me this last year.

Happy Holly Daze!

7 Likes

Golden Goat

7 Likes

I want to try them all!

6 Likes

UltraViolence. THE one hit wonder.

6 Likes

Obama Kush

6 Likes

Pre 98 bubba, Can never go wrong with that strain!

7 Likes

Copper Dawg, bred by one of my workers.

5 Likes

I’d like to spend the day with you :star_struck:

6 Likes

I like to smoke Astral Works by Pruf Cultivar!

6 Likes

Lemon Remedy!

6 Likes

Me too, everyone wants to meet @Growernick. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aww c’mon guys, you’re gonna make this big bearded guy blush!

Let’s all blaze one down some time!

8 Likes

Woot woot good luck all

4 Likes

My all time preferred cultivar would have to be a very unique cultivar from the early to mid 1990’s in San Francisco is called Christmas Tree which I believe is Aka Pine Tar OG. Perfect for this time of the year… Merry Christmas Tree Bud. It smelled as piney as the piniest Christmas Tree I have ever smelled and we chop our Christmas Tree fresh every year from Apple Hill CA. Would give my right arm for a original cut of this.

7 Likes