CVault GNet Holiday Giveaway!

LOL, that’s just too funny.

4 Likes

If you can get the seeds, buy them. its a amazimg plant. id grow it all day everyday

4 Likes

Thank you guys for all the feedback! Keep the replies coming!

4 Likes

Here in Michigan the big strain choice is Gorilla Glue #4, or GG #4

5 Likes

Ayahuasca Purple Right now for me

4 Likes

I want to know more about these cultivar. Michigan is just around the lake from me in Duluth.

How would you describe the profile of Gorilla Glue 4?

3 Likes

I have one of those stickers on my laptop! I met Nick at CannMed in October. Great guy.

5 Likes

I picked up some biscotti from a friend of mine…crazy smoke and had some coffee scent notes to it. I couldn’t believe it. Happy holidays!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the awesome responses, but the deadline has passed and we have a winner!!!

@BenMGC Congratulations! You are the CVault GN Holiday Giveaway winner!!!

We will message you to get shipping all set up and taken care of!

Thank you all again for participating and keep an eye out for some cool stuff in the New Year!

Remember for 2019; NO MORE DRY WEED!!!

4 Likes

Happy Christmas to ALL of GrowersNetwork!!!

5 Likes

Hey @Ryan_CVault, thanks for organizing this giveaway and creating such an awesome thread!

Thanks to everyone who posted your favorite strains in here too! We all dis some mouthwatering as we read about the great herb out there!

And a BIG congratulations to @BenMGC for taking home the prize!

Repping Medicinal Genomics and CVault
For my next trick: I’m going to pack all this herb into this tiny CVault!

You are all winners to us!

3 Likes

@indoorgardenshop Gorilla Glue #4 is a classic. In my opinion, the best of the GG’s!
Have you tried Elmers Glue!? :fire::fire::fire:

@ethan Gorilla Glue #4 is a hybrid with a strong sativa presence. Despite that fact though, it probably is not the strain to start your day with. It is very cerebral, and has a tendency to “glue” you to the couch.

@sunflowerOG I have not came across that one yet, but it sounds heavy!

@celsogenetics I have not tried Biscotti yet, but that sounds delicious. One year I grew a batch of indoor Bubba, and it had the distinct smell of coffee. Most definitely one of my favorite strains of all time, as long as it is cultivated correctly and with

4 Likes

I had Bubba in Alaska. Too sweet for my taste. Pleasant high. But again tasted like a swisher sweet cigar. The bubba Keefe I had tasted much less sweet, and more to my liking.

It is funny we are all become pot snobs. That’s what we get with legal pot. I still remember just being pleased with a supply. Oh, last week.

My guess is we are getting some varent of lemon drop. With bitter not to sweet and a very even pale green. But, up here it could be good ditch weed. :upside_down_face:

From the voices in my head Ethan

3 Likes

I have OG18 in seed form uncrossed. She is a true beauty.

2 Likes

Man GG4 is always a great choice. To me it has this metallic taste. Hard to explain but i know real #4 when i taste that. I just had some FireGlue. Im interested in making some seeds. Its a must guys. If i take the time to make it. I will keep everyone posted.

3 Likes

Hey , I am a legal Canadian cannabis cultivator and product marketing and advertising assistant for social media. I have over 20 years growing experience. I received professional hand’s on training from my position as a Grow tech at a large scale medical commercial llp facility. I am a member of 8 different seed breeding brands test team and promotional growing rep. I have received a sample of canalock curing vessels. I will be harvesting in 2 weeks and the little spice shakers that they sent me I appreciate the samples but I think mason jars are better than canalock products. I am tired of breaking glass. If you into the idea of a potential customer. If you are and want to provide me the vaults I will document and promote your business and product line. I hope to hear back .

1 Like