Daab Unit Initial Response

So, I am NOT one prone to effusive hyperbole. That stated …

HOLY FUCK, THIS THING IS INCREDIBLE. First test was using @PreyBird1 Prey’s Runtz x Slapz rosin. Second test was with some Blueberry.

I’ve been using it since I got it yesterday and today while I trimmed. After several “near misses” regarding using/testing concentrate devices, the initial response to this is just overwhelming. With the amount that I have run through it in a day, the other devices I have would have (inefficiently) cooked my product and had “reclaim” running all over. This efficiently cooks it all completely! There is a lot to learn regarding temps and different products, more will be reported as time progresses.

I paid for this, it was not a free unit, this is NOT a compensated review!

7 Likes

Looks dangerous lol. Dabs and me dont go well together. Makes me cough way to much. I quit smoking dabs and carts like 2yrs ago. Now i may hit a cart here or there but man. Looks enticing though.

4 Likes

This is NOT like torch dabs, my body doesn’t like those either. I don’t like “dab sweats” or dab headaches, but I DO like big tasty hits of terpene rich concentrates I made myself.

This thing produces nice, smooth, tasty hits. Kind of like a really great Terp pen/nectar collector/portable vape e-rig WITHOUT all of the mess.

5 Likes

Looks like about $250-$300 is that right? I’ve been thinking about buying something like this.

4 Likes

Yes. If you go on their site and linger a bit, a 10% discount will pop.

4 Likes

I have a e-rig also. I do love it. This thing I got warmes up in about 30 seconds.

The best thing about it is it has replaceable batteries. I bought another set and I run it till it dies and just switch them. Perfect :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I’m gonna go try to find One of these things this morning. That thing rips. 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️
I watched some videos on it…WOW…

3 Likes

It DOES full hits with no flames! The induction aspect and NO COIL or ATOMIZER is superior. I am still in awe. It is incredibly efficient and, so far, no goo or mess. A quick wipe with a q-tip and ready!

I own a KandyPens Oura and two Sessions e-rigs that fit on Goody Glass mini-rigs, themselves (Goody) full functioning “flame” dab units, if that is your desire. Friends have Puffco Peak (which I have used). This thing is on a different plane, all alone at the top of the aforementioned heap.

2 Likes

Can’t get it local guy to order it.:expressionless:

I ordered directly from their site and it got here two days later.

2 Likes

Yeah they’re giving 10% off on their website, I also found a 15% code on a video that was on their website. But I found a online place I can get it for 50 bucks less. I’m gonna give that a close look first. That’s almost the same as 15% off so shipping cost will be the determination.

3 Likes

I continue to be blown away.

2 Likes

This puffco peak I purchased a year and a half ago is one of my top smoking purchases ever
I absolutely love my e rig
Puffing on some diamonds I harvested about a month ago
Gorilla cookies :cookie:

2 Likes