Dakine 420 Road trips

Hey all! Dakine 420 is going to be ramping up our road trips to come visit Rec and Medical producers. I am curious who would be interested in having a rep come check out your facility? We are going to be planning trips all over the US. Who would like to see us and where are you located? We will be bringing samples for trials, doing live demos, and setting up side by side comparisons with huge discounts. @mastergrowers @CAMasterGrowers @growopowners @GrowOpEmployees

6 Likes

Where does this road trip start?

5 Likes

Road trip starts in Redmond, Or. However, we are going to be traveling Nation Wide. If we get enough interest in a certain area we will make the trip. We have some areas that we would like to visit for retail hydro stores and would like to make them a dual venture. Both stores and producers. Right now areas of interest for me are; CA, NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM.

6 Likes

You need to plan a road trip up to Canada :canada:

7 Likes

What area? I may be taking a trip to Quebec after the turn of the year and the owner will be headed to B.C. soon after. @Cambridgeenviro

5 Likes

Uh oh… Az is on the list!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Maine!

3 Likes

Your welcome to come and check us out. We are in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are a medical grow.

3 Likes

Where are you stopping in AZ?

3 Likes

Where ever people want to see us visit! I am hoping for quite a few places in AZ and NM. Both have huge potential. I want to start setting up our trip and looks like it will be a non stop road trip. Starting in Oregon and working our way down and across the states. AZ and NM will both be a very focused area for us. Where are you at?

3 Likes

I’m in Southern AZ. Our GNET office is in Tucson to be specific

3 Likes

I am sure we will be close enough to see you. It is going to depend on who wants us to come by and see them. Right now I am gathering interest and we will build our trip off of that. It may be a few weeks to a few months on the road! We are hoping to get the Dakine 420 Van out to the east coast by the end and work our way back as well. Maybe west to east with the southern states and work back east to west in the northern states?

3 Likes