Dakine420 nutrients get this offer now!

Hey Guys! I finally found out how to respond to this thread. Sorry for my absence, I have not been here in quite some time as my duties have changed and travel a lot for work. I am in the office for the next few months as winter hinders travel a little and holidays as well.

This is a great thread and has an impressive grow done with great photos. I am happy that you Nacho151 have stumbled upon our line of nutes. I know Preybird1 is a long time believer and has not swayed away from the Mad Scientist and his creations.

If you guys ever have any questions, you can always reach out to Nate@Dakine420.com and get some answers or call in to our Customer Service line and get Adam at 541-420-4645 or Adam@Dakine420.com.

If anyone here knows anyone that would like to get a kit at 50% off for a trial run, Let them know they can contact me for a deal. I can do it one time per customer to get them trying this amazing line of products. If you have not tried the coco yet, That is a MUST. Great blend designed along side our nutrient line.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and hope to see more of this happening in the near future. We will be at the MJ BizCon in Vegas next month! Come see us there!"

Nate couldnt post in the thread @nacho151 made. But i would strongly advise you folks who are interested in testing out dakine420 nutrients. MY go to nutrients are these. I have tested
Advanced nutrients. Roots organic, dutchpro, key to life and 2 other brands and this one from dakine420 is the best of them all that i have used.

9 Likes

OK let’s discuss this. Have any of you guys put mixed nutrients in a holding tank for any amount of time and measure the pH level. In other words once the nutrients are mixed how stable is the pH. So far I haven’t found anything that will hold its pH longer than five days without having to be adjusted….???:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:😵‍💫

5 Likes

Here comes the scientist…:wink::rofl:

6 Likes

Hap, here’s a fact for you that many people overlook. If you are running airstones or just storing your nuets in a reservoir…any container exposed to air. It will slowly drift acidic because the CO2 in air dissolves in the water. Now some nutrient solutions are well ‘buffered’ and this will not be a problem.

That may be relevant to your observation, or the other possability is a nutrient solution that isn’t well buffered OR someone is using tap water !!

Hap…you little bitch…LOL I can’t get away with anything!!!

8 Likes

Man I could spend a week sitting around a nice big garden with you talking about plant science. Hell I wouldn’t remember very much of it but I would thoroughly enjoy all of it…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Yer funny…:joy::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

That wouldn’t be a problem at all, I enjoy talking with anyone that has a interest in plant physiology!!

Besides that I repeat myself a lot !!!

Sorry @PreyBird1 didn’t mean to muck up your thread…

5 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
You’re not mucking up anything. Post number four you gave me information that I haven’t found anywhere. And I’ve been looking around for that information not hard mind you but looking for six months at least.

The scientist mucking up at thread
Once again you’re funny.

OK I’m going to PM you and discuss this further.

5 Likes

Your welcome to chat in my thread. I respect your input and prefer you giving helpful info.

7 Likes

A muck a muck a muck…

5 Likes

You mucky guy!

3 Likes