Dakine420 pure coco coir test vs canna coco coir bricks

6xZPfuYRSgzC0

5 Likes

Man i hope nobody’s is epileptic. Jesus!

4 Likes

Ohhh my god i cant look at that for more than 5 seconds god damn.

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t think about that
I’ll make a thread with a warning

5 Likes

Fuckin loving it bro! :facepunch: Keep em coming

4 Likes

Made a thread

2 Likes

Man thas crazy as hell. Lol i like it but its too much ha ha. Man it reminds me of when 3 of my friends took acid and watched pink floyed the wall and me and my other friend were just stoned on weed. And man i laughed so hard at those 3 tripping balls watching that shit. They were all up close to the tv to.

1 Like

Ahhh nice!

1 Like

Well a little update i think i like the dakine420 coco. Its lighter and spongier and dries a little better! But the convenience of the bricks is sweet.

2 Likes

For this next grow I am using Coco Bliss

Its supposed to be really good - the grow I am finishing now is with Canna Bricks.

Well so far these coco coirs are so close together in quiality you cannot decide. So my winner is dakine420 because it is more natural lookon smelling feeling. And i have use 25 bricks of coco and 10 bags of dakine. The bricks sre wayyy more convinient and huge pia at the same time. If you rush the hydration procedure its still kind of dry and needs lots of work to make it uniform. Having it in a bag already to is more convenient. So really its kind of a toss up.

2 Likes

I am using dakine now. Should I be feeding everyday? How much?